Well, it’s Monday again, and… actually, that’s not so bad.
For we are now properly into Holy Week, and in a few days we will mourn the day that Our Lord died on the Cross for our sins. And a few days after that, we will bear witness to the day that the man, who is God, rose again, fulfilling the promise of eternal life for us all.
As for me, personally, well in all honesty I’m absolutely exhausted. The last 12 weeks or so have actually been extremely busy for me, and now that I’m on holiday for a little bit, the mental stress has finally caught up with me. I spent the last three days more or less sleeping and playing STAR WARS: Republic Commando. (No, not my beloved HALO, not yet – but that WILL happen soon enough.) Hence the lack of any serious posting – I was basically “phoning it in”, although once you get me all-fired-up about podcasting and such, I do tend to go on a bit.
(That also explains why this latest Great Mondaydact Browser Melter is several hours late. Like I said – I’m tired, and these things take HOURS to put together.)
None of which changes the fact that I’m basically completely zonked right now. But that, too, shall pass, and I will soon be back to normal once my body and mind rest properly for a day or two more.
In the meantime, let us take a few moments to remember the glory of Our Lord – and to commemorate a far older tradition of our friends in the Tribe. I’ll turn it over to our good friend Dawn Pine:
Taken from Infogalactic:
Passover or Pesach (/ˈpɛsɑːx, ˈpeɪsɑːx/; from Hebrew פֶּסַח Pesah, Pesakh, Assyrian; ܦܸܨܚܵܐ”piskha”), is an important, biblically derived Jewish festival. The Jewish people celebrate Passover as a commemoration of their liberation by God from slavery in Egypt and their freedom as a nation under the leadership of Moses. It commemorates the story of the Exodus as described in the Hebrew Bible especially in the Book of Exodus, in which the Israelites were freed from slavery in Egypt. According to standard biblical chronology, this event would have taken place at about 1300 BCE (AM 2450).
Passover is a spring festival which during the existence of the Jerusalem Temple was connected to the offering of the “first-fruits of the barley”, barley being the first grain to ripen and to be harvested in the Land of Israel.
Passover commences on the 15th of the Hebrew month of Nisan and lasts for either seven days (in Israel) and for Reform Jews and other progressive Jews around the world who adhere to the Biblical commandment or eight days for Orthodox,Hasidic, and most Conservative Jews (in the diaspora). In Judaism, a day commences at dusk and lasts until the following dusk, thus the first day of Passover only begins after dusk of the 14th of Nisan and ends at dusk of the 15th day of the month of Nisan. The rituals unique to the Passover celebrations commence with the Passover Seder when the 15th of Nisan has begun. In the Northern Hemisphere Passover takes place in spring as the Torah prescribes it: “in the month of [the] spring” (בחדש האביב Exodus 23:15). It is one of the most widely observed Jewish holidays.
In the narrative of the Exodus, the Bible tells that God helped the Children of Israel escape from their slavery in Egypt by inflicting ten plagues upon the ancient Egyptians before the Pharaoh would release his Israelite slaves; the tenth and worst of the plagues was the death of the Egyptian first-born.
Also, to connect it to Christianity – the last supper was a Passover seder. [True, the New Testament makes very clear that Our Lord was crucified on the day of the Passover supper. – Didact]
So if you think Mondays are tough, try an entire week without leaven. What is that?
Again taken from Infogalactic:
Chametz (חמץ, “leavening“) is made from one of five types of grains combined with water and left to stand for more than eighteen minutes. The consumption, keeping, and owning of chametz is forbidden during Passover. Yeast and fermentation are not themselves forbidden as seen for example by wine, which is required, rather than merely permitted. According to Halakha, the ownership of such chametz is also proscribed.
Chametz does not include baking soda, baking powder or like products. Although these are defined in English as leavening agents, they leaven by chemical reaction, not by biological fermentation. Thus, bagels, waffles and pancakes made with baking soda and matzo meal are considered permissible, while bagels made with sourdough and pancakes and waffles made with yeast are prohibited.
Translation – no bread, buns or any related type of food. [Non-issue for me, since I hardly ever eat bread and pretty much NEVER eat rice. Low-carb diets really do make life a hell of a lot simpler. – Didact] Oh, did I mention that you need a special COSHER for Passover? So basically, you sell (or store away) all that Chametz for 8 days and eat Matza – an unleavened flatbread made solely from flour and water which is continually worked from mixing through baking, so that it is not allowed to rise.
Also, the Passover eve is when you sit with your extended family, reading 2-3 hours of the Haggadah (The story of Exodus but with a great number of additions). Also there are songs.
There are good things about the holiday:
- You get to pass the heritage on to your kids. This is one of the greatest thing about it.
- The Seder means you eat good food, and plenty of it.
- Kids get to go “treasure hunt” for the AFIKOMAN (meaning “that which comes after” or “dessert” – a half-piece of matza which is broken in two during the early stages of the Passover Seder and set aside to be eaten as a dessert after the meal. It is not the real desert, but is a tradition of marking the end of the Seder) – Following Ashkenazi customs, the head of household may hide the afikoman for the children to find, or alternatively, the children may steal the afikoman and ransom it back.
- Holiday – it is a national holiday here in Israel. You may work half days (and that will count as a full working day).
Dawn also found a bunch of interesting videos on the subject for us. We start with one from that fat chick from The Big Bang Theory that dated and married Sheldon Cooper. Her name is Mayim Bialik, and while she’s a bonkers liberal in most respects, she is also fiercely proud of her Jewish heritage and describes herself as a “staunch ZIonist”. She also has an actual really-for-real PhD, and before her time on TBBT, she played a character called Blossom on the eponymous TV show:
Here is what people think about Passover after going through it for the first time:
For us Christians, the Passover meal is the Last Supper of Our Lord with His disciples. Problem is, the Bible is a bit ambiguous (in English, anyway) about the timing of that meal. So let’s see if we can figure out when it actually happened:
More to come, keep reading.
His Most Illustrious, Noble, August, Benevolent, and Legendary Celestial Majesty, the God-Emperor of Mankind, Donaldus Triumphus Magnus Astra, the First of His Name, the Lion of Midnight, may the Lord bless him and preserve him
Let’s start off with the eye-candy REALLY early this week:
No extra charge, boys, it’s all part of the superb service here at Didactic Mind.
#BasedTucker is based:
“Some weird fake duchess from LA” – holy shit, what a burn!
Tucker is rapidly turning into a race realist – took him long enough. Unfortunately, he still largely subscribes to the suicidally stupid civnattery of far too many cuckservatives. But, he’s getting there. It’ll take him a while yet, but he’s well on his way.
The more stupid and insane the Daemoncrats become, the more sensible a few – FAR too few – of the Republicans become. Here’s Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MI), advocating in favour of ditching the big-government monster known as the PATRIOT Act:
A Republican arguing AGAINST that misbegotten law? Truly, these are the End Times…
Actually, he makes a very great deal of sense. The PATRIOT Act was NEVER intended to keep Americans safe – the Bush Administration and the Republicucks from 20 years ago simply sold it to the public that way. And the public bought it by the boatload in the wake of the 9/11 attacks.
I can’t really blame Americans of the time for making such a huge mistake. Twenty years later, a new generation made an even bigger mistake with the Kung Flu. Humans are notably bad at decision-making in the face of a crisis.
But I do blame Americans for letting go of their rights so meekly, years after the crisis passed. That was incredibly dumb. And now, America won’t even exist in any meaningful form within 15 years.
The American experiment is gone. it’s over. The system is done. It’s time to salvage what you can from the system, and let the rest collapse.
Mark Dice found the Fake President’s failed attempt to board Air Force One without falling over and making a fool of himself highly amusing:
Dave from Blue Collar Logic explains the conservative mindset:
And that is precisely the problem. Because conservatives in general embrace the – highly laudable – position of simply wanting to be left the hell ALONE, they also do not try very hard to defend their societies and morals from those who don’t want to leave them alone.
Seriously, the American colonists rebelled over FAR fewer provocations than Americans now endure every single day. And yet their descendants, 250 years removed, show no inclination whatsoever of taking up arms and slaughtering the petty little tyrants who rule over them – inspiring rhetoric and state mottoes notwithstanding.
It’s pathetic. And it’s the reason why America is a broken and dying empire.
And Jason isn’t impressed with the Fake President’s first presser:
Bill Whittle has a long and interesting chat with his friend Alfonzo Rachel about the latest episode of victimisation in the US Air Force, in which a Black F-22 Raptor pilot cried RAAAAACISS!!! and left the service in a huff:
The Male Brain has sent over plenty more videos, staring with a video from the world’s busiest bald YooToober, Simon Wheeler, on Today I Found Out, about whether or not you can actually boil a frog alive:
ScreenRant looks at the likely pitch meeting over the Snyder Cut at AT&T:
Maybe it didn’t make a whole lot of sense. But it WAS a huge victory over Hollyweird and the Clownipornian Establishment. And of course, Warner Bros. execs were so pissed at its success that they instantly nuked the idea of a broader Snyderverse.
“Get Woke, Go Broke” is not mere rhetoric. It is absolutely rooted in truth. The asshats at WB would rather go broke than let the fans have something that they actually want and are willing to pay for.
John Stossel gives Clownipornians yet another reason to flee their shitty state:
The big problem with Clownipornians is, of course, that when they leave their misbegotten failed state, they end up making the exact same mistakes elsewhere.
Honestly, at this point, I would say that Arizona, Nevada, and Texas absolutely should bar entry to Clownipornians. Commiepornians made this colossal mess that they are in right now – let them sort out their rapidly-descending-into-the-Dirt-World state.
Prager U explains the philosophy of Ayn Rand using an extremely attractive Latina:
Smart, beautiful, sexy voice, articulate, and likes to read books. My kind of woman. Let’s hope she can cook, too.
Think Before You Sleep offers up some profound thoughts on why Wonder Woman isn’t actually a very good heroine:
Money line: “Heroes don’t strive to make people dependent on them. That’s what villains do.”
PJW has a new video in his “modernity” series, and… if you’ve ever wanted to know how much acid he drops before he makes these, the answer is, “ALL OF IT. ALL OF THE ACID.”:
Lord Razor of the Fist Clan has a very pungent message for the same Daemoncrats and Republicucks who want to impose yet MORE gun control on America:
Dr. Jay Smith from PfanderFilms goes to considerable lengths to point out that no one has the right NOT to be offended:
Al-Fadi from CIRA International teams up again with his good friend, Dr. Jay Smith, to examine the many problems with the qira’at issue:
Dr. Frank Turek from Cross Examined explains the core difference between Christianity, and Churchianity:
China Uncensored does not have any sympathy for those who claim that tales of Chinese concentration camps in Xinjiang are just made-up nonsense from Zionist media:
America Uncovered looks at headlines from across the country, and wasn’t any more impressed by the Fake President’s first press conference than we were:
The quite lovely and charming Dr. Sam Bailey takes Fake News Central, Wikipedia itself, to task over its absurdly bad sourcing of information:
Jared Taylor from American Renaissance has a very bleak outlook on the trial of Derek Chauvin:
Let’s be very clear about this – Derek Chauvin DID NOT murder George Floyd. We simply do not know exactly how or why that man died. But the fact that he had toxic levels of fentanyl in his system, and the fact that he had breathing difficulties WELL BEFORE he was told to lay prostrate on the ground, shows significant reasonable doubt that Derek Chauvin’s knee on his upper body (not his neck) was the cause of his death.
Not, of course, that the truth will make much of a difference. If the jury finds Derek Chauvin not guilty, the country will explode in racial violence. And even if that happens, his life is OVER. Who is going to hire him, or provide him with even the most basic means of sustenance?
We opened up the Pandora’s Box of racial injustice and grievance. And now we see the results. Soon enough, the wilful suppression of common sense and survival instincts, forced upon us by this equalitarian nonsense, will fail, and the violence that ensues will be apocalyptic by comparison to what we’ve already seen.
And speaking of that violence, 1st. Sgt. Terrence Popp, an expert on lethal violence, explains how and where things will explode:
Midnight’s Edge gives us a detailed look at the seemingly bizarre decision taken by Warner Bros. to nix the Snyderverse:
Overlord Dicktor Van Doomcock cannot contain his glee over the wanton destruction that Disney is now reaping after Caranogate:
Gary from Nerdrotic also examines the seemingly bizarre reasons behind the decision made by Warner Bros. to cancel the Snyderverse:
The Drinker is thoroughly unimpressed by the trailer for The Suicide Squad, which IS, in fact, a DIFFERENT movie from the David Ayer movie, Suicide Squad:
The fact that people have to EXPLAIN the difference between the old and new movie, should tell you all that you need to know about why the DCU has failed so badly compared with the MCU.
Your “Science is F***ING WEIRD” moment of the week is from Dawn Pine and is all about a mysterious newly discovered particle:
For 50 years, the research community has been hunting unsuccessfully for the so-called Odderon particle. Now, a Swedish-Hungarian research group has discovered the mythical particle with the help of extensive analysis of experimental data from the Large Hadron Collider at CERN in Switzerland.
In 1973, two French particle physicists found that, according to their calculations, there was a previously unknown quasi-particle. The discovery sparked an international hunt.
The Odderon particle is what briefly forms when protons collide in high-energy collisions, and in some cases do not shatter, but bounce off one another and scatter. Protons are made up of quarks and gluons, that briefly form Odderon and Pomeron particles.
And now a research team, involving researchers from Lund University, has succeeded in identifying the Odderon in connection with an advanced data analysis study at the particle accelerator CERN.
”This is a particle physics milestone! It feels fantastic to contribute to an increased understanding of matter; the fundamental building blocks of our world,” says Roman Pasechnik, particle physics researcher at Lund University.
Through extensive data analyzes of elastic proton-proton and proton-antiproton collisions, the researchers were able to hone in on the new particle. The analysis took several months, but finally paid off.
”We worked with some of the world’s best particle physicists. They were astonished when we published our results,” concludes Roman Pasechnik.
Your long read of the week is also from The Male Brain, and looks at how America’s “good intentions” paved an absolute Road to Hell in South Africa – once a near-First-World country, now a failing state, as my friend Veritas can tell you:
Cold War confrontation prompted the United States to acknowledge South Africa as a surrogate for American interests on the Dark Continent. In defense of these interests in the region and against the communization of their neighborhood, South African soldiers fought Russia’s Cuban and Angolan proxies with the same fortitude that the country’s founders displayed when battling the Zulus in the Battle of Blood River.
Yes, South Africa had faithfully fulfilled its role as a Cold Warrior. It fought alongside other advanced Western nations, led by the United States, and “engaged in a pervasive ideological, political, economic, and, at times, military conflict with [other groups] of somewhat poorer, communist societies led by the Soviet Union.”
A surplus of courage, however, was no panacea for a deficit in democracy.
Thus, although South Africa was regarded as “an important Western geostrategic bulwark” against Soviet encroachment in the region, the American reservoir of goodwill toward South Africa was quick to run dry. It’s not that the U.S. did not have democratically flawed allies; it did and does. But such imperfections are usually the prerogative of non-Western nations. China, for instance.
For South Africa this meant fighting communism’s agents while being handicapped by sanctions. “The United States had imposed an arms embargo on Pretoria in 1964 and had joined the international consensus in refusing to recognize the ‘independence’ of four of South Africa’s black homelands between 1976 and 1984.”
Linkage is good for you:
- American sanctions on Russia are making an already tough people even stronger and less reliant on imports than they already were;
- The Euzis insist, against masses of evidence to the contrary, that they have the whole vaccine mess under control and don’t need Russian help, when they plainly do;
- Sharon Stone, a notable PoundMeToo sceptic, actually might have a better claim than most of the Hollyweird thots who claim to have been harassed – in that she might actually have been pressured to have sex with her co-star;
- Socialists don’t want anyone else to have fun or dream, on the off chance that we might try to make ourselves rich instead of paying our taxes to make them rich;
- The God-Emperor has been, quite rightly, extremely critical of the Fake President’s long series of f**k-ups at the US-Mexico border;
- In case you didn’t have enough reasons to hate Big Tech already, they now want to give away amnesty to 4.4 million illegals in the USA for the purpose of keeping their cheap labour;
- “Zombie genes” are words that you absolutely DO NOT want to read during the Age of COVID, but apparently they are quite real and quite weird;
- A proper MD discusses the extraordinary damage that we have done to ourselves by locking everything down in the face of a virus that kills less than 0.1% of the people who catch it;
- The truth is out there, and apparently the US Air Force actually has reams of data on UFOs performing physically impossible manoeuvres, much to the shock and consternation of the observing pilots;
- You know how the words, “justice system”, are generally considered a joke in bad taste in many Western countries these days? Well, here’s another story to explain exactly why;
- I have maintained for a while now that the fastest way to turn a Leftist idiot into a howling-at-the-Moon Hard Righter is to force him to deny basic realities about people, and that is precisely how Laurence Fox became a champion of freedom;
- Winning the actual lottery is a terrible curse upon most of the people who achieve that dream, which is one of the reasons why I refuse to get involved with that nonsense;
- A Jewish spy for Israel, imprisoned by the US for 30 years, explains a basic truth about Jews living outside of Israel that their hosts would do very well to heed;
- Children are now being taught to call upon Aztec war gods in their classes – what’s next? Actual live human sacrifices to teach the kids how to shed blood correctly?;
- As #BasedTucker pointed out above, US Special Forces Command has now appointed a “Diversity & Inclusion” chief, which means that within a few years, the Navy SEALs will be powerless against a six-year-old with a water balloon;
- Here’s your “irony deficiency” headline of the week – USA Today fired its “race & inclusion” chief for claiming that all mass shooters are White, which is both idiotic and factually wrong;
And some more from Dawn Pine:
- The Canuckie Conservative Party, of all people, actually grew some balls and a spine and voted down a proposal to recognise the climate “crisis” as a real and terrible thing – seriously, the CANUCKS did that;
- The ugly and nasty lesbian mayor of Chicago – or Chiraq, as we know it – says that Chicago continues to be the city that it always was, and it certainly is every bit as violent and unpleasant as we’ve always been told;
- IKEA is not content with making furniture that you can’t assemble without an engineering degree and a pictionary guide, and is now on trial in France for spying on its employees;
- You probably wouldn’t want to accept a drink from this woman who started peeing booze, because of severe damage to her liver;
- The ultimate socially distanced sport is probably fishing, and thanks to the Coof, an Indiana Man has managed to catch a truly gigantic whitefish;
- “Anti-hate” laws have clearly worked so brilliantly so far at stopping interracial violence that it continues to happen at ever-increasing rates, so let’s use relief money to increase the funding!!!;
- The French are beginning to discover what really happens when you “defund the police”, and they aren’t liking it very much;
- The Brits are doomed, because they refuse to acknowledge that the IRA was sponsored by the Libyans and will not provide the families of victims of IRA terrorism any information about what went on back in the day;
- Here’s your Floriduh Woman headline of the week – apparently this lady claimed to be lost in a sewer for weeks, and the police ain’t buyin’ it;
- Your “Look Maw, I’m an Executive!!!” moment of the week – Harry the Ginger Whinger is now some sort of “Chief Impact Officer” for some Silicon Valley startup;
- Yet another reason why you should NOT have threesomes – apparently a man and a woman decided to bring a third wheel into their lives, and the guy knocked her up, which is just the cherry on top of a complete crap sundae;
- Smartphones are NOT good for children, and we are now beginning to see the results of giving kids these highly addictive screens at a very young age – and they are terrifying;
- If you want an irony overload, here you go – a company that leaks information to others for a price, suddenly found itself on the wrong end of a massive leak when some enterprising wags hacked them;
- The Australian Labour Party thinks that STEM degrees are Australia’s future, and they’re right – now if only they could STOP importing the entire Dirt World to Australia to take those STEM degrees, we might actually get somewhere;
- This story about NASA moving its space telescope because of pirates is hilarious, simply because you don’t often see “space” and “pirates” in the same sentence unironically;
The Neo-Tsar isn’t going anywhere, much to the extreme dismay of America’s failed foreign policy elites:
The amendment clears the way for Putin to pursue a fifth overall presidential term in 2024 and hold office for two additional terms through 2036. The new bill must be passed by Russia’s Federation Council, the upper house of Parliament, and then signed by Russia’s president before it becomes a law.
Putin is currently serving a second consecutive six-year term as president of Russia. He has remained a top political figure in the country for more than two decades by serving as either president or prime minister.
Other amendments the State Duma passed on Wednesday include a requirement that Russian citizens seeking to serve as the chairperson of the Russian Central Election Commission must be at least 30 years old to pursue the position.
“The document also clarifies the law on parliamentary elections and bans people convicted of low/mid-level felonies from running for parliament for five years after they either serve out their sentence or are cleared of their criminal record,” according to TASS.
The draft law on elections Russia’s State Duma approved on Wednesday was made after Russians voted to adopt 206 constitutional amendments in a nationwide referendum on July 3. Putin first proposed the constitutional changes in January 2020, offering to broaden the powers of Russia’s Parliament and redistribute authority among the state’s branches of government.
I have to say, that is one of the most balanced articles about Russia that I have ever seen on Breitbart. Evidently the Alt-Lite is beginning to figure out that Russia is an ally, not an enemy, in the war against the regressive Left.
History lessons of the week, courtesy of Dawn Pine and the busiest bald Yootoober around:
Your Great Man of the Week is, of course, the second greatest lawgiver of all time:
Hey @lynch and @MrUNIVAC, remember how you nearly shat your pants the first time that you fought the Flood in the original HALO: Combat Evolved? Let’s relive the terror of those trigger-clenching moments through the eyes of other n00bz:
And let’s have a bit more of Mint Blitz making a mockery of the laws of physics by cocking about with the HALO game engines:
Wazzocks gonna wazzock:
RIP Sabine Schmitz, you are greatly missed:
There are not many women that I think are actually more skilled than men at their chosen occupations. Sabine Schmitz was very much the exception. She was one of the best racing drivers ever – that’s what it means to be the master (or mistress, in this case) of the Nurburgring.
Kitchen Nightmares with the Angry Scot:
Comedy hour, courtesy of Dawn Pine:
Every time I watch Robin Williams doing sketch comedy, I cannot help but feel a stab of pain. We lost a truly great man when he took his own life, and all of us are far poorer for it.
Pics, guns, girls, starting with some great Passover memes from The Male Brain, along with his captions:
No, the guy on the left needs to be either Lincoln or Woodrow Wilson.
I love this next one – that is THERMONUCLEAR rhetoric:
That applies every bit as well to Boris Johnson.
Headlines of the week explain exactly why Americans can’t do maths:
Your “Oregon is the New Clownipornia” moment of the week:
Your “Unintended Consequences” moment of the week:
Your “Resurrection by Erection” moment of the week:
Your “MURICA!!!” moment of the week:
Seriously, the only way you could possibly get more ‘MURICAN than that is if you had Hank Williams Jr. playing in front of the Stars & Stripes.
Your “Shit Happens” moment of the week:
Your “The God-Emperor is ALWAYS Right” moment of the week:
Your “Meat is Murder – Tasty, Tasty Murder” moment of the week:
Your “High Noon” moment of the week:
And here is your Media InConsistency of the Week:
That’s my life in a nutshell, right there.
Actually, I’m so introverted that I spent 3 hours walking around with 4 other people a few days ago, and came back home and basically went catatonic for two days.
This next one kind of puts f**k-ups into perspective:
Lads, if you want to get laid like tile, PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THIS NEXT ONE:
I’ve never understood why people pay good money to buy torn clothes.
You want to know something truly horrifying? I’ve actually seen someone who looked even weirder than that, in real life, on an airplane.
Excellent advice, that.
AND DON’T YOU BLOODY WELL FORGET IT!
Your Dog of the Week is the adorably floofy Lagotto Romagnolo:
Your aminules are adorkable moment of the week:
And also your animals are absolute DICKS moment of the week, to balance things out:
Gym beast props this week go to Jeff Cavaliere, who explains how pec tears work, and how to avoid them:
Buakaw Beatdown of the Week:
Jesus loves knockouts:
Let’s have some shufflin’ to keep things grooving along before we get to the REALLY heavy fun stuff:
Dan Vasc‘s cover of “Danger Zone” – yes, that song – by Kenny Loggins sounds like the greatest power metal track you’ve never heard:
While we are on the subject of epic metal songs – here’s Frank Klepacki with The Tiberian Sons playing “Hell March 2” and “Hell March 3”:
That album is REALLY good, by the way.
And that album is EVEN BETTER. Seriously, go check out SHADOWKILLERS. They are AMAZING – it’s always nice to listen to a Christian metal band with real balls.
So now for something completely different:
They have a new album coming out this year, by the way. I can’t wait.
And, rounding things out, quite literally, here’s your Instathot to get the week off to the right start. Her name is Mariana Beltran, age 26, from Colombia, and she is a VERY strong data point in support of the contention that some of my readers have about Colombia being the source of the world’s most beautiful women. Personally, I prefer the Slavs, but that’s me – to each his own, eh, what?
All right, gentlemen, off to work with ye, microaggressions against midget warriors in the workplace aren’t going to commit themselves without your help.