Well, that escalated quickly… It seemed like just yesterday we were all enjoying a bit of time off from the craziness of the world around us, and yet here we are again today, back to “normal” – whatever that means in a world built on lies, that is. Today we are all faced with the mind-numbing prospect of dragging our somnabulant butts into work to contort our spines in chairs while tolerating people we generally dislike in jobs that we don’t enjoy.
That’s right, boys, it’s MONDAY again – God help us.
Fortunately, the Great Mondaydact Browser Smasher is here to save the day. So let’s get on with it.
This week’s theme revolves around a man who may well have been an inspiration for Sacha Baron Cohen’s “Borat” character – a fellow Jew, though a short and squat one, suggested to us by our good friend The Male Brain. I’ll let him take it from here:
Most of you know the movie Borat (with Sasha Baron Cohen). The movie is about a fictional character of a reporter, who makes fun (indirectly) of the US culture and people.
Welcome to the actual live “Borat” – Mr. Tuvia Tenenbom. Born in 1957 and seems highly unimpressive, but in fact we’re looking at another example of multi-talent polymath – theater director, playwright, author, journalist, essayist and the founding artistic director of the Jewish Theater of New York. “So what?” you may ask, “why does he need his own Monday post?”.
Good question, and here is the answer: 5 books all within the same type – psychological travelogue. The guy’s shtick is simple: he pretends to be an outsider (while having mastery over the visited land’s culture) and just talks to people. One is shocked to see how people react to an outsider, spilling the beans.
His first book – I Sleep in Hitler’s Room – is detailing the trip he took through Germany. The amount of hypocrisy and Anti-Semitism is astounding. He actually sleeps in “Hitler’s Room” (an old hotel room where Hitler stayed), but also finds out that the Germans are fucked up (no big news here, but still) and shows exactly how.
His second book – Catch the Jew! – is more related to my experience. He went to Israel and met with “everybody” (all types of people across the political spectrum) including some Palestinians. All while posing as a German. He shows how Leftists are elitist snobs who have no respect for other people, and how Palestinians mask their intentions. Right-wing people don’t shine as well.
If you’ve read so far, you probably think: “So what? What do I care about Germany or Israel?”. The third book – The Lies They Tell – details his chronicles of his 2015 US travel. The guy being an actual liberal, changed his mind to support the right. He actually made the effort to talk to both Democrats and Republicans, and experienced a trip to a gun range (for him it was a new experience and he reports truly enjoying it).
Once you see the light there is no going back. His fourth book – Hello, Refugees! – details his journey through Germany (again) and this time asking a simple question: WHY? Why has Germany taken so many refugees and why is their condition so bad (it is).
His latest book targets the Brits. The Taming of the Jew details his trip through the UK focusing on the Brits relations with their Jewish population. Even if you are not Jewish, you’ll be shocked to witness how Brits look at people within (Muslims, Jews and so on). If there was ever “systematic racism”, this is where it is actually shown.
Moral of the story (or the man) is simple. If you ask for the truth, it will reveal itself. All you have to do is look it up and embrace it.
Here’s a look at the man himself:
Here are some interview clips of the man himself:
His Most Illustrious, Noble, August, Benevolent, and Legendary Celestial Majesty, the God-Emperor of Mankind, Donaldus Triumphus Magnus Astra, the First of His Name, the Lion of Midnight, may the Lord bless him and preserve him
#BasedTucker is based – but he was also on vacation last week, apparently, so Brian Kilmeade filled in for him most of that week. And to be honest, I couldn’t care less about putting that guy’s video’s up – he’s just your standard faux-conservative talking head.
Lara Logan, on the other hand, looks good, has a sexy accent, and has paid a high price for her willingness to report things as they happen. She hasn’t always done the best possible job, but you can’t really hold that against her – no journalist gets it right 100% of the time:
Mark Dice takes apart the Fake President’s recent not-vaxx mandate announcement:
Dave from Blue Collar Logic shares his thoughts about the legacy of 9/11:
Jason Siler has gotten his new channel off to a pretty damn good start – here’s his analysis of how Sen. Rand Paul got it right, and Dr. Fraudci got it very, VERY wrong:
Let’s be honest – rule of law doesn’t exist in the USA anymore. We know that Fraudci will never be fired or put on trial for perjury – which is PRECISELY what he committed by lying to Congress – because he’s just too important and powerful. It’s just a matter of waiting for the rest of the country to figure it out – which, evidently, Americans are well on their way to doing, at long last.
Bill Whittle acerbically notes that the Pentaloons inside the Five Sided Wind Tunnel have managed to cripple America’s defensive and fighting capabilities in a way that the 9/11 attacks never did:
The Male Brain has lots of stuff to prevent idle hands from doing the Devil’s work today. Let’s start with some good stuff from Felix Rex (aka Black Pigeon Speaks, back before TEH YOOTOOBZ “Trust & Safety Committee”, who obviously believe that “War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength”, deep-sixed his old channel):
Two total war vids: People have no idea what total war is actually like. — TMB
It’s easy to think that Hamas is universally popular among the Palestinians – they voted for them, after all. But that is not entirely true:
The good folks over at TheJuice are back at it with an “honest ad” about what carbon sequestration is really all about, from an Australian perspective:
Australia – where EVERYTHING WANTS TO KILL YOU AND EAT YOUR EYEBALLS FOR JUJUBEES. Including, apparently, their own government, at this point.
Paul Ramsey is firmly in the “HOMESCHOOL OR DIE!” camp, and I agree with him:
PJW looks on with approval as the ChiComs take on SIMP culture in their country:
The kicker, though, is that the Chinese created the app that has fuelled Western degeneracy – and then censored that same app for their own people.
It’s almost like there is some sort of guiding evil intelligence behind it all, or something… I wonder what that might be?!?!
There is A VERY GREAT DEAL wrong with the Chinese Communist Party. It is an inherently evil organisation – all Communist organisations, by definition, serve the Devil. But, the Chinese do have the right idea when it comes to instilling discipline amongst their people. This is necessary to preserve one’s culture and way of life.
The problem, of course, is that when you do this by denying people freedom, you deny them the ability to cultivate their own discipline.
I have been saying this for years – it is not my original thought: “Freedom is not the right to do as you please. Freedom is the substitution of discipline imposed internally for discipline imposed externally.” That is what makes freedom so genuinely hard to acquire and so easy to lose.
The lovely and charming Dr. Sam Bailey takes us all back to Med School to explain how the basics of virology work:
Modern virology is doing its absolute damnedest to throw out the fundamentals of its own science, in favour of molecular biology tools like PCR testing. This isn’t going to end well. Whenever you toss out the basis upon which your entire scientific method rests, you end up throwing out everything that makes your scientific research valid and replicable.
The reality is that PCR testing is ABSOLUTELY USELESS for diagnostic purposes. That is not my opinion – that is what the creator of the technique had to say about the idea when Dr. Fauci (yes, THAT Dr. Fauci) wanted to use it to test for the presence of HIV back in the 1980s. Dr. Kary Mullis – Nobel Laureate and genuine genius – stated quite bluntly that the idea of using RT-PCR for diagnostic purposes was really stupid, given that it involved using a very small amount of material to come up with lots of copies of that material and was therefore inherently quite unreliable.
The Dizzle celebrates his victory over the infernal “Trust & Safety Committee” as only a true Christian psychopath can:
He also has some very powerful arguments to make about the sheer mendacity of Izzlamists everywhere, on the 20th anniversary of 9/11, about how Islam is totes a “religion of peace”:
Islam IS a religion of peace – just not in the way you’ve been told.
The Izzlamic philosophy is really simple: “When everyone who opposes Islam rests in peace, six feet underground, THEN we shall have peace”.
Dr. Jay Smith from PfanderFilms has a new, very entertaining, personality on his channel named Odon LaFontaine, complete with epic beard and pipe, to comprehensively dismantle the lies of the Izzlamist dawahgandists with respect to their fake religion’s origins:
Al-Fadi from CIRA International offers up a deeply moving personal testimony about how 9/11 changed his life and made him a willing and happy servant and, if need be, martyr for Our Lord Jesus Christ:
Dr. Frank Turek from Cross Examined and Dr. Michael Heiser (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) sit down together to discuss Psalm 91 and the way that Satan tried to use it in order to test and tempt Our Lord during His wanderings in the wilderness:
The Evil One knows Scripture better than any man. Daemons in general are in fact thoroughly acquainted with Scriptures and can quote it to you chapter and verse – but they will ALWAYS do so in a way that twists the original meaning.
The only way to guard against them is to put your absolute, complete, and total trust in the Lord. Let the Holy Spirit in, and let it speak through you when confronting the daemonic realm. Against the truth, against God Himself, the daemonic cannot stand.
China Uncensored points out that the CCP’s official line with respect to the origins of the Coof are surely a lie – and the American government may well have knowingly funded ChiCom research into weaponised coronavirus vectors:
C-Milk, aka laowhy86, explains why China will not actually rule the world:
I tend to agree with his analysis. The reality is that the Chinese are much, much weaker than they let on. Their infrastructure accomplishments look hugely impressive. But the reality of life in China for about 800 MILLION people is still very difficult and unpleasant. You can’t claim to be a superpower when your own people can’t eat or drink safely, and can’t own their own land. Indeed, the Roman Republic’s (and then Empire’s) expansion and power was due in no small part to its prowess at protecting its own citizens, giving them land, taking care of their needs, and ensuring that Roman norms of law and discipline were upheld throughout their territories.
That is precisely why Rome succeeded – because they provided stable platforms for commerce, trade, and grain supply. Barbarians and rival nations looked to Rome with envious eyes precisely because the Romans were able to maintain order and civilisation according to a clearly defined set of rules and laws.
China’s leadership appears to think that Great-Power status depends on engineering skill and infrastructure. And it does, partly. But there is much more to building a great power than simply roads, dams, high-speed railways, and airports. You HAVE to look after your own people as well.
And that is where China FAILS, utterly and totally. This is before we get to the actual military record of the PLA, the PLA-N, and the PLA-AF, which is piss poor.
America Uncovered goes Down Under to look at the insane lockdown policies in place over there:
Jared Taylor from American Renaissance has some racial realtalk about what happens when you throw scientific realities out the window because they disagree with your ideology:
Terrence Popp has no regard whatsoever for the Fruit Salad Brigade that led America’s military to its epic and humiliating defeat in Afghanistan:
Midnight’s Edge explains why, despite record box office numbers, Marvel’s latest ChiCom-friendly film (which was roundly REJECTED by Chinese audiences) is not, in fact, a triumph of any kind:
Overlord Dicktor Van Doomcock has absolutely no respect for the morons at ViacomCBS who signed off on the idiotic notion of “Star Trek Day”:
Gary from Nerdrotic didn’t much care for Shang Chi and the Magical Glowy Chinese Macguffins:
The Drinker actually rather likes the Amazon Prime hit show, Invincible, whatever that is about:
Your “Science is F***ING WEIRD” moment of the week comes from Dawn Pine, and concerns the ways in which skin exposure to sunlight – specifically in the UVB spectrum – increases desire for sex in women:
Ultraviolet (UV) light affects endocrinological and behavioral aspects of sexuality via an unknown mechanism. Here we discover that ultraviolet B (UVB) exposure enhances the levels of sex-steroid hormones and sexual behavior, which are mediated by the skin. In female mice, UVB exposure increases hypothalamus-pituitary-gonadal axis hormone levels, resulting in larger ovaries; extends estrus days; and increases anti-Mullerian hormone (AMH) expression. UVB exposure also enhances the sexual responsiveness and attractiveness of females and male-female interactions. Conditional knockout of p53 specifically in skin keratinocytes abolishes the effects of UVB. Thus, UVB triggers a skin-brain-gonadal axis through skin p53 activation. In humans, solar exposure enhances romantic passion in both genders and aggressiveness in men, as seen in analysis of individual questionaries, and positively correlates with testosterone level. Our findings suggest opportunities for treatment of sex-steroid-related dysfunctions.
Simple version: if you want to get some from your wife tonight, make sure you stick her outside in the sunshine for at least a half-hour. And if she’s a soulless (or soul-stealing, depending on your point of view) redhead, then feed her some carrot-and-beet-juice beforehand, or else she’ll ignite like a matchstick. (Sunscreen is NOT GOOD for your skin, in case you didn’t know already.)
Your long read of the week is also from The Male Brain, and consists of an article by Keith Woods over at The Unz Review discussing the collapsing brand credibility of globalism as a philosophy of governance:
In the short-term, it is easy to see why any optimism toward the future is dim. We went from a marginal voice on the sidelines to an energized movement with our message reaching unprecedented new audiences across mainstream platforms like YouTube during 2015-17. With our acts of truth-telling evading the ability of the elites to control its dissemination, they moved to increasingly marginalize us by swift acts of deplatforming, lockouts of payment processors to financially starve us, and draconian repression in the legal arena. This grave situation we now find ourselves in has, understandably, demoralized even our most sincere and committed of activists. Given the trends we see developing among the areas we outlined above, there is a potential ground for seeding an effective political resistance. The latent decentralization of technology becoming increasingly realized, the global pushback against American unipolar hegemony, and the desire for financial freedom from the plutocrats fueling the commitment to crypto against the dollar provides us with the tools and new political conditions for charting our own course. The prospect of a new world of decentralization and anonymity has understandably excited the imaginations of libertarian and anarchist political factions. It may then seem counter-intuitive for nationalists, who have so tied their fate to that of the nation state, to be optimistic about the move to techno-anarchy. But the potential becomes clear when we realize that our political project is to restore an organic social order, and in the vacuum left by decentralization, it is ripe for localism, traditionalism and identity to flourish.
But we cannot take optimism for victory with these new developments as a given but rather as an opportunity to reorient the way in which we engage in resistance and assertion of our own interests. The idea of trying to appeal to and reorient American hegemony is not only a backward strategy that leaves us playing in an arena set by our enemies but also a poor strategy on the grounds that the world is becoming increasingly less favorable to the stability of American-Zionist Empire. We must exercise creativity by forward-thinking and flexible use of the advantages that arise within rapidly changing political conditions across all networks of social, cultural and institutional transformation both domestically and globally. To this end, we have reasons to be optimistic but with optimism for our future, comes the responsibility and steadfastness to act on and awaken the dormant potentials for our advantage. To arise and meet this challenge is a moralizing endeavor in itself.
As Dawn Pine points out, Mr. Woods does get one thing quite wrong: “Zionism is modern Jewish nationalism, and cannot be tied with globalism”.
I generally agree with that sentiment. In my view, people get confused because Zionists use globalist tactics to enforce policies and ideals that support Zionist goals – but we cannot and should not confuse means with ends.
It is also important to understand that the Zionists of Israel know full well that American power, hegemony, and credibility are all in serious, likely terminal, decline. They are fully aware of the dire consequences for Israel itself, which has a not-entirely-healthy symbiotic relationship with the world’s great power. And they are quietly scrambling to find alternative sources of funding, and protection from their regional enemies.
I do think, though, that one likely outcome of the collapse of the American hegemony, will probably be the extermination of the Palestinians, at some point. For all that the Muzzies around Israel bitch about how horrid Israel is, the reality is that they can’t, and won’t, do one damned thing to stop Israel from carrying out an Endlosung on the Palestinian Arabs. The Palestinians are nothing more than useful tools for Arabists and Izzlamists, and the ONLY things protecting them are the desires of the globalist ruling class to find some sort of equitable two-state solution (which is quite literally impossible), and the fundamental decency of the Israelis themselves.
Remove either of these protections, and the probability that the Palestinians will be wiped out, root and branch, rises dramatically.
Linkage is good for you:
- Tom Fowdy at RT points out that, though there are similarities between Xi Jinping and Mao Tse-Tung, the two actually have radically different approaches to socialist thought, and Emperor Xi is much more pragmatic than we might think;
- Russia’s recent infrastructure projects and geopolitical gambles make clear that the Kremlin believes that US dominance is coming to an end, and they are almost certainly correct;
- The Russkies are currently holding massive joint war games with their Belorussian allies, involving something like 200,000 troops – and NATO observers are absolutely shitting their pants with fear as a result, as they should be;
- For all that the West loves to claim that Putin is a dictatorial mass murderer, or some such bullshit, the reality is that Ukraine’s President Zelensky is proving to be even more authoritarian and corrupt than anyone could have predicted in 2019;
- Denmark, one of the more sensible of the Scandicuck nations, has finally lifted ALL Scamdemic restrictions against the Coof – would that the rest of the world do the same, especially after “15 days to flatten the curve” turned into 550 and counting;
- Pat “Mr. Paleoconservative” Buchanan asks whether, after 20 years of futile effort in Goathumpistan, America is actually better off (spoiler alert: “not only NO but F**K NO!!!”);
- Another day, another case of a Dindu Nuffin jumping out of his vehicle and chimping out against police officers – this one ended with a Righteous Shooting, of course;
- Theodore Dalrymple notes that all of our many attempts to make things more “efficient” have actually resulted in MORE paperwork and bureaucracy, not LESS – he calls this “mutually assured rottenness”, and I think he’s on to something;
- The Bullshit Broadcasting Corporation finally twigs on to what the rest of us figured out ages ago – almost all of the racist abuse directed toward Black players on the England side came from non-Whites outside of the UK;
- Steve Sailer is quite amused by the knots into which liberals are contorting themselves over the growing body of evidence about how genes and assortative mating define intelligence and achievement;
- The yakuza appear to be a declining force in Japanese society – but that does not for one moment mean that we should consider them broken or gone, because they assuredly are not;
- I have been an extremely harsh critic of the Turducken Plane, but in all fairness, the F-35’s original rival, the X-32, would have been every bit as bad, simply because the original JSF design requirements were so profoundly idiotic;
- Despite my disdain for the F-35, there WAS a time when Lockheed’s Skunkworks design labs could produce amazing aircraft – like the C-130 Herky Bird, and its assault variant, the AC-130 “Puff the Magic Dragon” slaughter-platform;
- Former world boxing heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder has a rather unconventional, but in all honesty very sensible, policy that all suitors of his daughters must deal with in order to date them;
- Sad sack story of the week – unattractive man-jawed woman starts dating Beta butt-boy, and then draws up a SEVENTEEN-PAGE relationship agreement with him, which just shows that life truly does imitate art, and not in a good way;
- Here’s one to make you gag – some really ugly Asian chick goes to swinger parties and bangs literally scores of men, and thinks that this is empowering, rather than self-destructive;
- Nicko McBrain, the wild-man behind the drum kit for the greatest band of all time, actually considered quitting the band after messing up a couple of things early on in his tenure – thank God that never happened;
- Related – Bruce “The Human Voice of Yahweh” Dickinson explains why IRON MAIDEN songs keep getting longer and more proggy, and it’s basically because of ‘im and ‘Arry;
And some more from Dawn Pine:
- Ilana Mercer – one of the rare sane libertarians out there when it comes to borders and culture – notes that the West should be checking Afghan “refugees” for a serious comorbidity, which is to say, Islamist beliefs;
- Also from Ilana Mercer – here’s a piece about how a dipshit carpetbagger wants to dismantle the legacy of one of the greatest American heroes, simply because he fought for the losing side in the War Between the States;
- Interesting analysis here from The Gatestone Institute about how Iran’s political and theological wings are actually colluding to do tremendous damage to the Iranian economy and people;
- The Brits have been discovering, for quite some time now, that shariah and British culture do not mix well – but, being idiot Limeys as they are, they insist on continuing to import that same toxic culture;
- The Israelis have found an interesting example of a “fake weight” from the First Temple period, which just supports the historical background behind Deuteronomy 25:13-15;
- Israel continues to put its faith in the not-vaccines while fighting to Coof, despite the literal mountains of evidence telling us that they do not sterilise the virus and actually may well act to enhance the bug;
- The Coof isn’t any fun, but that hasn’t stopped some adventurous types in Thailand from engaging in group sex to have fun during lockdowns over there;
- Drones aren’t just dangerous to humans – if you are an alligator, and you are in Floriduh, and you see something hovering over you like a really weird bird, eating it might not be the best of ideas;
- Chinese steps to clamp down on subversive attempts to undermine their culture are drawing complaints from US companies – cue the waterworks and a tune played on the world’s smallest violin;
- If you’re going to line your parrot’s cage with the New York F***ing Slimes, and your bird refuses to crap on that, then you know that you’re dealing with a bird with real standards;
The Neo-Tsar analyses the colossal shitfest that NATO has created in Goathumpistan as only he can:
History lessons of the week:
Your Great Man of the Week is a suggestion from Dawn Pine, and it’s a good ‘un – General John J. “Black Jack” Pershing, the only general ever to be promoted to the highest possible American rank of “General of the Armies” in his own lifetime:
There is a great deal of controversy surrounding his tactical choices in WWI, particularly with respect to his insistence on “slamming the wall” – i.e. launching full-frontal assaults on entrenched enemy positions. This is a GREAT way to destroy your own army. But his record of service was long, distinguished, and highly eventful.
Looking at the parade of stuffed-shirt peacocks that the Puzzle Palace produces these days (that’s an awful lot of alliteration, ain’t it?), one has to wonder what past generals, like Gen. Pershing, would have made of the modern Fruit Salad Brigade. “Black Jack” probably wouldn’t have anything particularly kind to say.
HALO Infinite is ready for its first flight-test:
And now back to our regularly scheduled HALO physics engine borking with our usual correspondent, Mint Blitz:
Wazzocks gonna wazzock:
Jezza is quite LITERALLY a giant overgrown 8-year-old boy, especially when sitting in the back seat of a Spitfire.
Kitchen Nightmares with the Angry Scot:
Pics, guns, girls, starting with some funny memes that The Male Brain sent me over LinkedIn:
Headlines of the week indicate that Floriduh Woman seriously needs to git ‘er done – God help any man in her vicinity:
Your “Hope for Change” moment of the week:
Your “Blue on Blue” moment of the week:
Your “Altar Ego” moment of the week:
Yeah… that’s NOT gonna end well…
Your “Crime DOES Pay After All” moment of the week:
Jesus H. Christ on a bicycle playing a trumpet in front of a Dixieland swing band… you can’t make this shit up!!!
Your “Relaxed Academic Standards” moment of the week:
When I was gearing up for university, an Oxford education meant that you were very, very smart and talented, just to get in. Today, Oxford diplomas aren’t even useful as toilet paper.
Your “It’s NEVER ‘DUCK’, Mate” moment of the week:
And now here’s your “Media InConsistency” moment of the week:
This just in – whorenalists are lying shitbags who deserve to be tarred and feathered to within an inch of their lives, the whole scurvy lot of them.
Also – water is wet.
Sports and weather, next.
Your Dog of the Week is the Lapponian Herder, one of the three Finnish lapphund breeds:
Your aminules are adorkable moment of the week:
And also your animals are absolute DICKS moment of the week, to balance things out:
I f***ing HATE spiders.
Gym beast props this week go to Rob Lewy, who had to deal with an utter pussy of a gym owner who kicked him out for doing beastly things with beastly weights:
The Modern Martial Artist breaks down the revolutionary style and power of one of the greatest, and most criminally underappreciated, heavyweight boxing champions of all time:
Wise Uncle Chael the American Gangster breaks down the upcoming “superfight” that no one who really understands boxing, actually wants to watch:
Jesus loves knockouts:
Shufflin’ keeps things groovin’:
Those guys do rather like their pirate metal, eh?
And now, let’s close things out with your Monday shot of Instathot. Her name is Daria from Siberia, and that’s literally all I know about her. (Fun fact: the name “Daria” – Дарья – literally means “gift” in Russian, just as “Nadezhda” – Надежда – means “hope”. The Russians are an interesting people when it comes to naming their kids.) She’s Russian, she’s about as thotty as they get, and that’s pretty much all we need for a Monday.
She also seems to have a thing for black undies and ropes. Draw your own conclusions from that, really.
OK, chaps, show’s over, back to work, ya lazy sods, y’all have “domestic terrorists” to go out and capture, surely.