Oy vey, not bloody again. Monday. Just… NO.
Of course, today is considerably less miserable because of the Great Mondaydact Browser Smasher, which is full of distractions and diversions to make the day pass by more quickly. Being a Monday, though, perhaps we should start with something a bit more downbeat – like the exhibition fight between Floyd Mayweather and some boneheaded YooToober.
Apparently it was a damned boring fight, which of course Floyd won, because he’s one of the greatest boxers ever, but it still sucked:
Floyd Mayweather had yet another exhibition bout, taking on a YouTuber in Logan Paul. There was a big size and weight disadvantage, but it was 50-0 vs 0-1, so many expected one outcome. In the end, the 44-year-old Mayweather just played with his food in the early rounds, while Paul refused to engage and just clinched to try and survive in the latter rounds.
Paul’s coach wasn’t shy about their goal, telling him that surviving would be a victory in their eyes. It went the full eight rounds, in a largely ugly contest.
A lot of boxing fans want to see the Logan brothers KTFOd, and I completely understand why. Those two are epic douchebags who have NO respect for combat sports, and who have mostly landed fights thanks to their mouths, not their skills. And in the case of Jake Paul, the other twerp, he beat Ben Askren in an EXTREMELY dubious contest and will take on Tyron Woodley next. T-Wood isn’t a boxer either, but he is damned strong – a LOT stronger than Ben Askren ever was.
The problem is that these numpties are taking on MMA fighters, who have a very different training regimen and skill set than boxers do. If you train in grappling – and many (not all) top MMA fighters these days are wrestlers or BJJ players by background – then your movement patterns and approach to fighting will be very different from those of a boxer. This comes down even to the way you stand. Grapplers have a different stance to muay thai practitioners, who in turn have a different stance to boxers.
All of this is to say that the Logan brothers could not handle a truly skilled professional boxer in their own weight classes in a real fight. So they go picking fights with retired legends, or MMA fighters, or has-beens, instead of fighting really skilled people.
And that is an indictment on the entire sport of boxing in general. The “sweet science” has come down to these idiotic exhibition matches with absurd amounts of money involved so that people can look good and get rich. Meanwhile, hundreds if not thousands of boxers labour fruitlessly in the amateur and pro circuits to get their shots, but never make it.
That is why MMA is destroying boxing in terms of viewership and ratings. And rightly so. But already, MMA shows some signs of going the same way as boxing – the constant obsession with “money fights” is tearing down the appeal of the sport. This isn’t going to end well.
But, take consolation in the fact that innovation and change are true constants in the world of combat sports. Someday, the UFC will become every bit as irrelevant as the IBC, the WBC, and all of the other boxing federations. And something will rise up to take its place. Already, ONE Championship hosts some of the most exciting fights, and fighters, in the world, with some groundbreaking innovations, like muay thai fights where the fighters wear MMA gloves. So don’t worry – we will all get to enjoy great martial artists showing off their skills in the end.
Meanwhile, here’s the fight that nobody really wanted to see:
His Most Illustrious, Noble, August, Benevolent, and Legendary Celestial Majesty, the God-Emperor of Mankind, Donaldus Triumphus Magnus Astra, the First of His Name, the Lion of Midnight, may the Lord bless him and preserve him, offers up some serious hopium and copium for all of us who know damned well that he was robbed:
I sure hope he is right that the adults will take back Congress and the White House. That would be nice.
But it’s not going to make one single smidgen of difference.
America is DONE. Let’s just be honest about that. It’s OVER. All that remains is for the Union to break apart, hopefully peacefully but most likely in bloodshed and war, and have DONE with it. Let the new nations rise in the place of the old wreckage, and let them learn the harsh lessons that brought down their primogenitor.
#BasedTucker is based:
Sky News Australia, which remarkably isn’t pozzed-out like its spineless British counterpart, exposes the Australian state-sponsored broadcaster’s epic malfeasance and corruption in ABC’s quest to ruin the lives of innocent men:
Y’know, I once wore this exact shirt to the headquarters of the New York F***ing Slimes in NYFC and did a slow lap around their building, just to tell them exactly what I think of the presstitute classes:
I still have that shirt. And I still wear it.
But I see now that my views are FAR too lenient.
As far as I’m concerned, any whorenalist who coaches women to ruin the lives of men through false accusations of sexual assault and abuse, deserves nothing less than an IMMEDIATE appointment with Madame Guillotine.
I have absolutely reached my limit with about 95% of all media whorenalists. I think the vast majority of them DO deserve capital punishment for their lies and crimes. These people are wicked and evil beyond measure.
Now, as a Christian – a very, very bad one – I will say that any whorenalist who repents of his or her lies, and comes forth and admits the evil that he or she did, and begs forgiveness from those harmed by them, should be welcomed into the fold with open arms. It is righteous and good and proper to hate the wicked and love the reformed.
But any whorenalist who asks for your time or money deserves nothing less than a swift boot up the ass – and a lot worse than that, as a general rule. Most of them deserve to be SHOT outright at this point.
In a less idiotic world – which, believe it or not, we are hurtling toward at record speed – the local warlord or king would simply order these whorenalists to be rounded up and executed on the spot. And believe me when I say that the day WILL come when his actions will meet with full-throated roars of public approval.
Mark Dice notes that Trump Derangement Syndrome continues to afflict liberaltards, so badly in fact that they cannot stop eating themselves into a frenzy:
Dave from Blue Collar Logic notes that cyberattacks are on the rise, and the USA doesn’t seem to be doing a whole lot to stop them:
Bill Whittle and his good friend Alfonzo Rachel talk about the reality that capitalism is in fact a moral system as well as an economic one:
The Male Brain has loads of great and thought-provoking content this week. We start with a video from everybody’s other favourite Antipodean YooToober – no, not the blonde grey-eyed stunner, she features later, this is Sidney Watson – talking about how gender-bending stupidity results in some seriously unintended consequences:
John Stossel takes on the ways in which the already rather foolish Title IX laws have been twisted and perverted to very evil ends:
Felix Rex has some rather… interesting advice for men looking to get some strange:
I didn’t think that this sort of thing was common in Indonesia, of all places, but apparently it is. That is one of the world’s most populous Islamic countries, by the way, so draw your own conclusions.
Also, and maybe this is just me – FRBPS sounds WAAAAAAYYYY too enthusiastic about this whole situation.
Veritasium offers up a rather interesting illustration of a seemingly extreme contradiction:
And finally, if you ever thought that “climate scientists” simply make shit up about man-made global warming, you were absolutely right, they certainly do:
Paul Ramsey is thoroughly unimpressed by the constant shilling for Israel – on both sides of the aisle – and he’s absolutely right:
I am a nationalist. I believe that Israel has an absolute right to exist as the homeland of the Jewish people, and I support them in their quest to stay strong, free, independent, and Jewish. This is GOOD. Nations are GOOD THINGS.
But I have absolutely no use for Republicucks and Daemoncrats who insist that “Israel is America’s BESTEST FRIEND” and MUST be supported at all costs, even at the cost of the American people. That is ridiculous. No one demands the same thing from the Israelis – and no one has any right WHATSOEVER to demand it.
Let Israel be Israel. Let America be America. And let both nations prosper in friendship, amity, and trade with each other. But no American life should ever be put on the line for Israel.
PJW has it right – the boos that rain down on sportzball players when they kneel on the pitch are thoroughly deserved:
You know we live in Clown World when The Babylon Bee does a better job of reporting the news than the actual freakin’ news media:
The lovely and charming Dr. Sam Bailey really took her (rather pretty pink) gloves off and beat the ever-loving shit out of a whorenalist who published a hit-piece on one of her most respected peers:
You will need to go to Odysee to watch the full video. I can’t embed it here for some weird reason – none of the usual methods work. But here is the video, go watch it in full. It’s really quite good. And I’m not just saying that because she’s gorgeous with grey eyes and a really sexy accent – seriously, I find it difficult to concentrate when she speaks because she’s so full of life and joy, and because of the way her eyes light up.
That, right there, is a classy, intelligent, lovely woman.
Lord Razor of the Fist Clan has absolutely NO mercy for the idiotic American public who believed the lies and bullshit spewed by Dr. Fraudci:
The Dizzle appealed to his fans for help to build a new van, basically, for his kids – and his fans gave him enough money to take a rocket trip, which is fantastic:
I’m being absolutely sincere. This is one of those stories that really restores your faith in humanity. It’s wonderful and I just want to congratulate Dr. David Wood and his whole family, and thank his fans for being so incredibly generous and kind.
None of that means that the Dizzle is going to show any mercy to stupid arguments and ridiculous ideas, though:
Dr. Jay Smith from PfanderFilms and his good friend Al-Fadi from CIRA International delve deeper into the likely identity of the true historical Muhammad:
And Al-Fadi also has a fascinating in-depth exploration with the superb apologist, Rob Christian, of one of the most embarrassing parts of the Koran – the so-called “Satanic Verses”:
Dr. Frank Turek from Cross Examined gives Christians some important pointers on having “the talk”:
Jon from Whaddo You Meme?! dissects Hailey Bieber’s take on Christianity, and has both good and bad things to say about her approach:
China Uncensored unpacks the country’s attempts to get out of the demographic hole that it has dug for itself:
America Uncovered takes St. Fraudci to task for all of the bullshit that he’s spewed over the past 18 months about the Coof:
Jared Taylor from American Renaissance looks back at the results of what the Wakandans have wrought, one year after the death of St. Floyd of Fentanyl:
Terrence Popp and his producer, Blake O’Kleiner, still can’t stop laughing at the way that Billzebub and MELinda put the cork in their marriage:
Midnight’s Edge asks whether Henry Cavill – who is apparently one of the hardest-working and most decent actors working in Hollyweird these days – will have to choose between his major franchises, now that he has been cast as Conor Macleod in the upcoming Highlander reboot:
Overlord Dicktor Van Doomcock really has gone full Q this week, with a pair of videos breaking down a lot of interesting rumours, particularly surrounding Pattman:
Gary from Nerdrotic appears to be MIA this week, so let’s have Jeremy from TheQuartering on in his place, to discuss the woke dumpster fire that is Amazon’s LoTR series:
The Drinker did not like the Cruella film, and notes that, even by Devil Mouse standards, it’s a pretty lame attempt at a lazy cash-grab:
As Overlord DVD pointed out above, the film has belly-flopped harder than a whale tossed into a kidde-pool. It’s not like the SJWs at the House of the Devil Mouse will realise it, of course – they’re too stupid and too far up their own arses for that – but it does mean that the day of Disney’s impending bankruptcy is inching closer.
That particular dumpster fire will be a lot of fun to watch. Y’all bring the beers and I’ll cook the steaks, we’ll make a great day of it.
Your “Science is F***ING WEIRD” moment of the week is all about how the telomere length of your DNA will determine how long you will live – and how that can be seen really early on:
Telomeres are protective caps on DNA that shorten as we grow older. Now, one of the first studies to examine telomere length (TL) in childhood finds that the initial setting of TL during prenatal development and in the first years of life may determine one’s TL throughout childhood and potentially even into adulthood or older age. The study also finds that TL decreases most rapidly from birth to age 3, followed by a period of maintenance into the pre-puberty period, although it was sometimes seen to lengthen.
The study, which followed children from birth to age 9, was led by researchers at the Columbia Center for Children’s Environmental Health at Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health. Results appear in the journal Psychoneuroendocrinology.
The researchers discovered that a mother’s TL is predictive of newborn TL and tracks with her child’s TL through pre-adolescence. While all telomeres are expected to shorten with age, the reasons why some children have telomeres that shorten faster are unknown, one explanation may be that telomeres are susceptible to environmental pollutants. It is also unknown why some children had telomeres that lengthened across the study period though it is notable that this phenomenon has also been observed in other studies.
“Given the importance of telomere length in cellular health and aging, it is critical to understand the dynamics of telomeres in childhood,” says senior author Julie Herbstman, PhD, director of CCCEH and associate professor of environmental health science at Columbia Mailman School. “The rapid rate of telomere attrition between birth and age 3 years may render telomeres particularly susceptible to environmental influences during this developmental window, potentially influencing life-long health and longevity.”
In the new study, researchers used polymerase chain reaction to measure TL in white blood cells isolated from cord blood and blood collected at ages 3, 5, 7, and 9, from 224 children. They also measured maternal TL at delivery in a subset of mothers.
Your long read of the week is from Lance Welton, and concerns why Fraudci has been so consistently and totally wrong about almost every major policy issue, dating all the way back to the AIDS crisis in the 1980s:
So, to be clear, Fauci knew, at the very least, that there was a very realistic possibility that Covid-19 had nothing whatsoever to do with Climate Change and that it had in fact leaked from the Wuhan Institute. Nevertheless, he chose to play for Leftist applause by publicly stating that Covid-19 might be something to do with manmade Global Warming.
Thus he ensured that the U.S. government was less likely to make the right decisions for the good of the American people, resulting in unnecessary financial ruin, illness and death. Fauci knew perfectly well that the novel virus, having been manipulated in a laboratory to be extremely virulent, might be catastrophically dangerous. However, he chose to oppose the only policy which might have protected America from it, which would be banning travel to or from China and, better yet, completely sealing the borders.
Furthermore, Fauci acted in this fashion during one of the most acrimonious, violent and contested presidential election campaigns in US history. And in doing so, it could be argued, he helped to a create a situation in which—for a variety of reasons over which there is heated disagreement—the election was pushed towards Joe Biden.
The arguments that he needn’t have listened to the research indicating that Covid-19 was manmade, or even that it was a bio-weapon, can be dismissed out of hand.
The reports weren’t “peer-reviewed”—So what? Scientific advances occur too quickly these days for scientists to have to wait half a year for their research to be “peer-reviewed” which is why they pre-publish it online and even cite the pre-publications.
Linkage is good for you:
- The Coof Scamdemic has not put a dampener on the Russian appetite for their ancient traditions – such as the Viennese Ball that they hold every year for their debutantes, which they take VERY seriously;
- Amazog’s all-consuming, all-destroying reach does not extend into Russia, and with very good reason – they have a hard time entering an already crowded and extremely competitive market where people like to shop in stores;
- The always-erudite, always-excellent Victor Davis Hanson notes that America’s most important institutions are losing societal trust, and are doomed if they do not change course;
- Anyone who thinks that the Aussies are a bunch of fun-loving laid-back beer-swilling ockers, hasn’t been there in the past few years – they are not free, they are not happy, and they are most assuredly not having fun nowadays;
- The difference between the way that Gov. DeSantis handled the Coof, and the way that Da Goombah Cuomo did it, shows very clearly that trusting people and preserving freedom works better at fighting a pandemic than anything else;
- The Chinese are desperate to bury the truth about the origins of General Tso’s Chicken Pox, and if they do, it will be a disaster for us all, writes Stephen Glover at The Daily Mail;
- Ross Clark, writing for the same rag, notes that the “bombshell” testimony by Arch-Gamma Dominic Cummings failed to account for the lives lost BECAUSE of the idiotic lockdowns in PommieBastardLande;
- And Dominic Sandbrook notes that, if you let your freedoms go without a fight, you’re going to have a very hard uphill fight to get them back again;
- Yes, the Chinese DID try to engineer the Kung Flu in a lab, and yes, they very likely did so with American funding for their research – which is every bit as horrifying as it all sounds;
- As if the Coof weren’t bad enough, the Chinese have now reported a case of H10N3 bird flu jumping to humans – who had “brand new plague from China” in the Doomsday Apocalypse Bingo 2021 pool for June?;
- The USA is a great friend to have, if you don’t mind a friend who spies on you constantly and then refuses to own up to it, or stop doing it, when you notice;
- The CEO of Qatar Airways evidently has a serious beef with Airbus, especially with respect to delivery of their new planes, but he won’t let on to wha the problem is;
- Staying with planes, it is instructive to note that, back when Boeing actually tried to invent and innovate, it did a phenomenal job of disrupting the market with the 787 Dreamliner;
- Here’s your “sow the wind, reap the whirlwind” moment of the week – Minneapolis is now a brutally dangerous shithole because the police have quit, called in sick, or simply checked out thanks to political pressure;
And some more from Dawn Pine:
- This teacher who lost his job for opposing the mentally ill freaks of the tranny movement could always follow in the footsteps of the Crazy Christ – though hopefully without resorting to DEFINITELY-not-meth;
- As if we didn’t have enough reasons to despise Fraudci, it turns out that he probably hid information from the God-Emperor AND argued in favour of experiments that could create pandemics;
- Most of us have completely lost faith in Clownipornia, but there are, in fact, still some red-pilled types there – and some of them even run restaurants where they charge you EXTRA if you DO wear a mask;
- You wouldn’t realise it if you spent all of your time in New York F***ing Shitty, but New York is a deep red state outside of the big cities – and one of its representatives has proposed a bill prohibiting the BLM flag flying over US embassies;
- If you don’t keep a close eye on the purpose and mission of your organisation, you may come back 40 years later to find that it is in the process of completely betraying its original function, as the IEA is doing right now;
- The boffins have discovered a new species of chocolate frog (yes, really), which has our Israeli friend in stitches – hence all of the memes down below about this critter;
- Speaking of the Israelis, a company there now has an AI that will analyse movie scripts to figure out what will be a hit and what won’t – as long as it isn’t a woketard AI, it can’t be any worse than the SJW clowns who run the industry now;
- As I pointed out recently, all the hoopla about how China will lead the 21st Century is premature – their attempts to create a “stealth bomber” rely on their usual tactics of “steal, copy, produce with lousy results”;
- You CAN fight and win against the tech giants – because Amazog recently changed its terms of service in response to 75,000 individual arbitrations, after realising that it’s cheaper and easier just to allow themselves to be sued;
- Much to our joint amusement, food giant Nestle is now reviewing its portfolio after, apparently, 60% of its products were found to be quite unhealthy – we both reacted by saying, “ONLY 60%?!?!? That seems low”;
- It would appear that Jonah might have left something in the belly of that giant fish that swallowed him – in the form of $1.4 MILLION in ambergris;
- The Fake President’s handlers want you to believe that “White Supremacist Terrorists” are more dangerous to Americans than the Coof, “climate change”, Al-Qaeda, ISIS, and even Japanese murder hornets – what a moron…;
- And the prize for “Dumbest Gang of All Time” goes to… this bunch of prize purple idiots who stole GBP5M and then left it lying around because they didn’t know what to do with it;
- I’ve heard of turning lemons into lemonade, but this story is kind of nuts, even by Indian standards – the bride drops dead of a heart attack at her own wedding, and her family proceed to marry her sister off to the groom;
The Neo-Tsar notes the completion of one of the most important projects that Russia has ever undertaken – Nord Stream 2:
Do not underestimate the importance of this development. Russia has now bypassed its Western border almost completely, to deliver cheap plentiful natural gas directly to Europe. It now has the ability to shut down Ukraine’s economy, which gains billions in hard currency from transfer fees on gas going through its country via existing pipelines.
That allows Russia to isolate and eliminate a huge, gaping hole in its defences against the West. And that is VERY much to the good.
The Neo-Palestinians and neoclowns in Washington, D.C., have been comprehensively outmanoeuvred by the Neo-Tsar. Their ability to conquer Russia and return its people to slavery is diminishing by the day. All true nationalists should celebrate this. The world is BETTER for having a strong, free, proud, independent Russia.
History lessons of the week:
Your Great Man of the Week segment today concerns the search for the very first Pharaoh of Egypt:
Installation 00 takes an in-depth look at one of the most fascinating, and horrifying, theories behind the enigmatic Precursors within the HALO universe:
And now let’s watch Mint Blitz bork the HALO physics engine yet again:
They are the God-Emperor’s Angels of Death, and they shall know no fear. They are… the SPACE MARINES:
Wazzocks gonna wazzock:
Kitchen Nightmares with the Angry Scot:
Sushi PIzza?!?!?! SERIOUSLY???
Whoever came up with that idea should be SHOT. And lest you think this is harsh, just you try that shit with the Japanese – watch how they will react. The Japanese used to be rather good at terrifying methods of torture. It wouldn’t take much for them to get rid of their grass-munching pacifism and restore those practices. “Sushi Pizza” would probably be a pretty good trigger mechanism, in my view.
CrossShit. NOT EVEN ONCE. I have more respect for bodybuilders than I do for CrossShitters.
Pics, guns, girls, starting with some memes about, of all things, chocolate frogs (see linkage above) from The Male Brain, along with his captions:
FOR DAMNED SURE, we shall do an Alan Rickman Monday!
No, you ugly dumb cow, it’s absolutely hilarious. And your mother should be in JAIL – right alongside Fraudci, Comey, Brennan, and Clapper. They could maybe share a cell with Hunter Biden, too.
Told you so.
Headlines of the week should give you a great deal of hope:
DAMN RIGHT WE WOULD!!!
Unfortunately, the rest of the headlines will make your blood boil. Seriously, can we line up journalists for dates with Madame Guillotine already?
This story, however, really does prove that even a broken clock is right at least once a day:
That’s VOX, of all places, and they actually got a story RIGHT for once.
Everything is racist, you’re racist, and any facts that disagree with that are racist:
It’s going to be a LOT of fun watching these Wakandans struggle to deal with electricity blackouts and breadlines when they finally get their way.
Your “OBJECTION SUSTAINED!” moment of the week:
Your “Leviticus” moment of the week:
Yeah, actually, that’s true. I cannot comprehend why people found it funny.
That reminds me of the hilarious Jeff Foxworthy skit about fish who get thrown back.
I did. It’s hilarious.
Your Dog of the Week is the
Your aminules are adorkable moment of the week:
And also your animals are absolute DICKS moment of the week, to balance things out:
Gym beast props this week go to Leroy Walker, who just set a new strict curl record:
Buakaw Beatdown of the Week:
Jesus loves knockouts:
Shufflin’ keeps things groovin’
And finally here is your Instathot to get the week off to the right start. Her name is Sammy Braddy, age 36, from Essex, PommieBastardLande, and she has lovely…. eyes. (As I’ve said many times, I’m an absolute sucker for grey eyes.)
Men of a certain age in the UK might recognise her from her days as a glamour model, or “Page 3 Girl” – i.e. a woman who became famous for her topless photos in particularly down-market tabloids. She is something of a veteran of Ye Goode Olde Dayes when the Limeys weren’t completely cucked out and actually published such things in their newspapers. Sadly, those Dayes are Longe Gone, thanks to the endless parade of woke stupidity telling us that women’s breasts are to be covered up and not objectified.
I’m telling you, the Left is going to be in for a very rude shock when they enthusiastically adopt the hijab, and then realise just how idiotic and anti-feminist Islam really is. It’s LAREADY happening in large parts of PommieBastardLande – just go to Bradford, or Leeds, or Manchester, and you’ll see it for yourself.
At any rate, that’s it for this week’s show. Up off your butts, now, and get to work – the Fake President needs SOMEONE to blame for his own senility and incompetence, after all, and you’ll do just fine.