This week’s podcast is all about the feeling that many of us have that something really big is coming at us. The past year has been full of immensely difficult challenges, and most of us have felt drained and weakened by the trials that we have had to endure at some point or another. In this podcast, I review some of the many, MANY lies that we have been told over the past year, and I offer up some thoughts about what is coming and why you need to prepare yourself for it. I end on a message of hope and faith as Christmas approaches, so that you can understand how to get through a 2021 that is almost certain to be even worse than 2020 was.
Some links and points of interest:
- If you have never read Mere Christianity by C. S. Lewis, be sure to pick up a copy TODAY, because it really is perhaps the easiest and yet most wonderfully written short book of apologetics that you will ever experience;
- As I mentioned in the podcast, now is a great time to get yourself a proper VPN client – either Goose VPN if you just want a simple and straightforward client, or Surfshark if you want the hands-down best-value VPN package out there;
- Turns out that I was wrong – you CAN find the video of Google’s leaked internal video, “The Selfish Ledger“, on YouTube itself;
- The Danish mask study that had to be re-written three times to become more suitable for politically correct publication can be found here;
- The original Corman-Drosten paper that made RT-PCR testing popular around the world has now been retracted because it turns out to have been based on a whole lot of bad data and assumptions;
- As if all of THAT wasn’t enough, there MIGHT be some reason to think that the Pfizer vaccine is actually REALLY FREAKIN’ DANGEROUS;
Support my work here, and get your Christmas shopping done through Amazon (and support me in the process) through some of my affiliate links – nothing says “Happy Christmas!” quite like a Kershaw folding knife, as far as I’m concerned.