Normally I would open with a glib line about how it’s Monday and it’s so horrid and ain’t it great that we have this mashup to keep everyone sane, and then we’d have some cool videos about something entertaining or interesting.
This is Memorial Day for my heathen rebel colonist friends, and that takes on a very special meaning Over There. Of all of the nationalities with whom I have spent really significant amounts of time, there are only two that really understand what it means to honour the victorious dead. Those two are Russians – and Americans.
Russians honour their dead because they have been at war in one form or another for the better part of a THOUSAND YEARS. They know and understand what war means. Thankfully, though, they have not fought serious wars for much of the past century. And they are grateful for that fact.
Americans, on the other hand, have been sending their sons (and, increasingly and unfortunately, their daughters) into meat-grinders around the world ever since WWII. War and death are daily facts of life for thousands of Americans stationed all around the world, but particularly in rather nasty places like the Sandbox and the Rockpile.
You all know my feelings about these pointless Forever Wars that America fights. I won’t go into that again today. What I WILL say, however, is this:
When I arrived in America nearly half a lifetime ago to continue my education, I never thought that I would end up staying for as long as I did. Little did I know at the time that I had basically been handed a golden lottery ticket. I ended up staying for over a decade, and I came to love America and its people very quickly.
Here was a country of big, friendly, warm-hearted, decent, kind, courageous, welcoming people who granted me leave to live among them, as one of them, provided only that I followed their rules and obeyed their laws. Beyond that, I was left to do as I saw fit. They left me alone and did not restrict my freedoms.
I look back upon that country with great fondness and affection. The broken, squabbling, dysfunctional empire that has taken its place is not something that I recognise. When I look at America today, I am sickened by what I see – because that IS NOT the country that took me in and gave me everything.
That country is the one sustained by the blood of its sons and daughters, who sacrificed all to give it life. And that is the country that we acknowledge and mourn today.
America’s freedoms were, and still are, precious. They are rare. They made America great, and – God willing – will do so once more for whatever nations rise up out of the shattered corpse of the American empire. And those new nations will, once more, require the blood and sacrifice of patriots willing to fight to defend the freedoms of their homeland – not in endless, hopeless, useless Forever Wars, but in actual war designed to teach the enemies of those nations the true meaning of the Wrath of God.
That is the spirit of the nation that gave me a home. And it will rise once more.
On a more personal note – my friends on the East Coast tell me that the weather there is pretty terrible today. And that is actually pretty appropriate, because it’s worth remembering that Memorial Day is not, and never was, National BBQ Day. It is, and always was, about acknowledging the fallen – those who went through fire and death so that we did not have to.
So if you are dealing with the misery of wet and cold weather over where you are, take a moment to reflect that today you have a chance to appreciate the reason you can bitch about the weather in a still-somewhat-free country.
Furthermore – some of the brothers of the fallen read this site. I am honoured and grateful beyond words for your presence here and your support. It is because of men like you that foreigners like me were given a taste of the freedoms that you paid for with your own blood.
And for all that many like me have treated your country so disgracefully, and with such ingratitude, that I cannot blame you at all for telling people like us to get out, know that, for at least some of us, the lessons of freedom and sacrifice did stick, and did make an impact.
God bless America – whatever is left of it – and may He always carry the fallen home to their well-deserved rest.
His Most Illustrious, Noble, August, Benevolent, and Legendary Celestial Majesty, the God-Emperor of Mankind, Donaldus Triumphus Magnus Astra, the First of His Name, the Lion of Midnight, may the Lord bless him and preserve him, knows what today is all about – do you miss having a President who actually tried to keep America out of pointless wars yet?:
#BasedTucker is based:
Mark Dice is not about to let the never-to-be-sufficiently-cursed whorenalists and presstitutes get away with their historical revisionism about the origins of the Kung Flu, at all:
Dave from Blue Collar Logic and Bill Whittle sat down together (virtually) to have a very interesting and wide-ranging conversation on a number of topics, including r/K selection theory and political psychology, and what that means for society:
The Male Brain has plenty of good stuff to keep us occupied this week. We start with a great two-part series fom Hats Off Entertainment about the Pink Panther series, which was GREAT – but behind the scenes, it was a very troubled franchise, largely because of Peter Sellers:
Laura Ingraham points out that the government managed to destroy people’s freedoms with an almost completely survivable scamdemic, which means that it won’t be long before they try the same shit with the “climate change” scare:
It’s been a while since we had some good JP Sears videos, so here The Male Brain seeks to remedy this problem:
JP is one of those very rare vegans that actually has balls. They do exist – they just aren’t very common.
Crafty Little Gnome has some (very expensive) cleaning solutions for your toilet:
That IS absurdly expensive, actually. You can buy a month’s worth of toilet cleaner for like $4 even if you use that shit every day to clean up… er, shit. Coke, by contrast, costs at least $1 per bottle, last time I checked.
Veritasium looks at the fascinating subject of Godel’s Incompleteness Theorems – and I’m not saying that just because I’m a mathematician by training, I promise:
Honest Trailers turns 400:
Paul Ramsey is not impressed by the rapidly decreasing levels of sophistication and skill shown by hoaxers intent on dividing American society even further:
PJW wonders what has to go wrong in someone’s head when he starts thinking that he has to wear a smelly unwashed mask during sex WITH HIS WIFE:
The lovely and charming Dr. Sam Bailey takes a break from the more controversial subjects (well, sort of), and explores germ theory and its alternative paradigm:
You may be cool, but you will NEVER be as cool as Keanu Reeves practicing his shooting skills in trigun settings with a gaggle of hot girls (and Halle Berry) cheering for him, as Taran Tactical shows us:
There are very few Hollyweird action stars that are genuinely skilled and dangerous fighters and gun shooters. Keanu Reeves is one of them. What you see him do on-screen in the epic JOHN WICK series is REAL. That guy REALLY CAN do this shit.
And he’s in his fifties now. Think about THAT the next time you find yourself bitching and moaning about getting old.
Moreover, I’ll bet you ANY money you like that every single woman behind him wanted to have his babies after he was done with that exercise. Including Halle Berry, who is about 20 years past her salad days.
While we’re on the subject of guns – here is a simply jaw-dropping video of the fastest shot in the WORLD, Jerry Miculek:
Lord Razor of the Fist Clan had a twofer past week – first, diving head-first (I tried very hard to avoid something involving “balls” and “deep” as a metaphor there) into the whole “conspiracy” about the stolen Election:
… and next, about why the CCP owns Hollyweird:
The Fake Election absolutely was stolen. If you can’t figure that out by now, you are functionally illiterate AND innumerate. And the Fake President and the San FranciscHo are absolutely not in charge of the Fake Administration – that is becoming more clear by the day.
The Dizzle mocks the nonsensical notion that Star Trek never featured Christianity or Christ:
Gene Roddenberry got a lot of interesting things right in his shows, but his militant secular humanism – i.e. outright atheism – blinded him to the realities and power of faith. This is an affliction that affects far too many intelligent people – it afflicted ME quite badly for half my life. But the fact is that Christianity has been a tremendous civilising force wherever it has gone. And it’s nice to see that even the most sexy-secular-future sci-fi shows understand that, at some level.
Dr. Jay Smith from PfanderFilms dissects an absolutely fascinating interview of Saudi Arabia’s de facto ruler, Muhammad bin Salman:
As Dr. Smith points out, what MBS proposes in his interview has thrown the entire Izzlamic world into a serious tizzy. They don’t know what to make of it. I’ll be writing about this issue later, in a LONG overdue post on the subject, but for now, let’s just say that the Saudi plan to overhaul their country and turn it into the leading country in the world, is flatly ridiculous and unworkable. It ain’t gonna happen, and it’s not a question of throwing money at the problem.
Al-Fadi from CIRA International and his good friend Dr. Jay Smith sit down and discuss whether Muhammad, as depicted in Islamic traditions, ever actually existed, and the answer is a resounding NO:
Dr. Frank Turek from Cross Examined looks at the Equality Act – that hoary old chestnut that refuses to be roasted properly – and points out that it is a very, very bad idea:
China Uncensored is very amused at the fact that the entire whorenalist class has had to do a very sudden U-turn on the whole lab-leak theory about the origins of the Kung Flu:
America Uncovered examines the 1619 Project, which is basically yet another Marxist attempt to dismantle America’s founding traditions – and, unfortunately, appears to be succeeding at some level:
Jared Taylor from American Renaissance reports on a quite horrific crime involving young Wakandans (of course) who beat the absolute shit out of a White man who tried to be a Good Samaritan and help them when they got themselves in a spot of trouble:
The lesson is clear: if you are White, DO NOT stop to help a Wakandan in distress. It’s not going to end well for you.
Terrence Popp did the Pimptard-Wifestitute segment that we were ALL waiting and hoping for – the one to end them all, concerning the divorce between Billzebub and MELinda Gates:
Midnight’s Edge looks into the possibility that Henry “Geralt of Rivia”/”Superman” Cavill will now play the part of Conor Macleod in the upcoming remake of Highlander:
Overlord Dicktor Van Doomcock plays his QAnon persona TO THE HILT with the latest set of rumours coming out of Lucasfarts:
Gary from Nerdrotic cannot quite contain his glee about the utter failure of Amazon’s woke wankerised LOTR series:
I hope Amazon’s attempted series crashes and burns and then a Balrog pisses burning napalm and shits MOABs all over it.
The Drinker is absolutely enraged by the possibility that Highlander might be remade – in fact, he shows his real face to us while losing his shit:
Maybe it’s because he’s Scottish himself, but I think he gives WAY more credit to this movie than it is due. I watched Highlander all the way back in, I think, 2004 – in fact I was in Scotland at the time, which made it rather fitting. And I remember that it was a REALLY bad 80s film, even by the low standards of that era. The swordplay was terrible, the acting was ridiculous, and the plot was…
Well, OK, I admit, the plot and the story and the concept were all actually very good.
But still, watching a French guy pretending to be a Scotsman, and an American pretending to be a Russian, was pretty absurd.
Your “Science is F***ING WEIRD” moment of the week is from Dawn Pine, and looks at some really rather remarkable breakthroughs involving the speed of light and plasma:
Sailing through the smooth waters of vacuum, a photon of light moves at around 300 thousand kilometers (186 thousand miles) a second. This sets a firm limit on how quickly a whisper of information can travel anywhere in the Universe.
While this law isn’t likely to ever be broken, there are features of light which don’t play by the same rules. Manipulating them won’t hasten our ability to travel to the stars, but they could help us clear the way to a whole new class of laser technology.
Physicists have been playing hard and fast with the speed limit of light pulses for a while, speeding them up and even slowing them to a virtual stand-still using various materials like cold atomic gases, refractive crystals, and optical fibers.
This time, researchers from Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in California and the University of Rochester in New York have managed it inside hot swarms of charged particles, fine-tuning the speed of light waves within plasma to anywhere from around one-tenth of light’s usual vacuum speed to more than 30 percent faster.
This is both more – and less – impressive than it sounds.
To break the hearts of those hoping it’ll fly us to Proxima Centauri and back in time for tea, this superluminal travel is well within the laws of physics. Sorry.
Your long read of the week is also from Dawn Pine, via our good friend Cappy, and it’s a classic piece about how weak men try to take shortcuts:
In short, the United States, as well as the west in general, is suffering a crisis of failed parenting. Boomer and Gen X parents simply did not prepare their children for the real world because parenting is hard. They opted instead the easier route of outsourcing their parenting to day care providers, schools, politicians, and media. Fathers, whether present in the family or not, divorced or not, nuclear or not, simply did not take the time to educate their children about the harsh realities of life, and therefore did not prepare their children for the real world. And so after shirking their duties to their children, and letting the public schools install the philosophical life-living operating system in their childrens’ minds that is called socialism, feminism, victimhood, and entitlement, we have now released two woefully-ill prepared generations of children (Gen Z and Millennials) into the real world. And the results have been disastrous.
For example, I wrote the book “How Not to Become a Millennial” because we have an entire guinea pig generation as a testament as to what happens when your parents, essentially, lie to you or at least don’t tell you the truth. You have listless, purposeless adults who can’t support themselves, living at home until they’re 35, or certainly relying on their parents’ (or government’s) financial support. We have generations of adults with completely worthless degrees, and with the life-crippling student debts that come with them. The mental health of this generation is the worst in history (though measures show Gen Z is on track to beat the Millennials in this endeavor). And of particular interest to both men and women of these generations is each other as (uncomfortable as this may sound) sex and family formation is the ultimate reason the human race is here. Both of which are in rapid decline as we witness and experience a hate-filled “War of the Sexes,” the ferocity of which the world has never seen.
And though the above largely speaks to millennials, it is this environment that results in the empty, listless vessels we have as young men today. Men who have no point or purpose in life. Men with no ambition or work ethic. Men who have not a single line of adulthood coded into their operating system. And these men, who once dumped into the real world and forced to wander the desert for several years, inevitably come to my doorstep and ask me “What should I do with my life?”
But keep in mind it is not merely young, inexperienced men, seeking the wisdom of an older brother figure. It’s not some young kid who has done his researched, worked some entry level jobs, kind of has some life goals set, but wants advice from a seasoned man on how to achieve them. No, it is once again that legion of “weak men” who above all else DEMAND an easy solution above actual success in life. And after thinking this through, there are several traits that differentiate these weak men, from their real young men counterparts, allowing you to spot them a mile away.
Linkage is good for you:
- The latest bizarre and genuinely stupid new trend sweeping the idiotic Left consists of removing one’s genitalia ENTIRELY to become a “nullo”, which is even more horrifying than it sounds;
- Even Obarmy’s former “climate change” adviser understands and realises that the whole thing is a scam and Americans just aren’t buying the shit that they’re being sold anymore;
- If you still believe that Jeffrey Epstein killed himself and that his guards were on the ball, I’ve got a Bermuda call option on the Brooklyn Bridge to sell to you;
- LeBron James, who apparently plays some kind of sportzball, has spent so much time bowing down to the Chinese that he’s turned into a floppy fish;
- The Brits have spent $5B on tanks that can’t shoot while moving – and here I thought the Americans were good at blowing eye-watering sums of money on pointless weapons that don’t work;
- The more that the Ginger Whinger bitches and moans about his life, the less inclined people are to pay any attention to his nonsense about mental health and therapy;
- The Gretard just got trolled, HARD, by the Chinese, who fat-shamed her, which I find absolutely hilarious on a number of levels;
- Facebuchenwald has only recently lifted its ban on people spreading the “conspiracy theory” that the WuFlu came from a Chinese Chinkin Pox lab – makes you wonder what they’re so afraid of;
- Red states have proven far more resilient against the Wuhanpox than Blue states, which proves, yet again, that the Mad Prophet Johnny Ringo has an amazing crystal (meth?) ball sitting on his desk;
- All of the Western hyperventilating about that plane that Belarus grounded in order to nab a dissident might be more credible if only the Western powers didn’t have a history of doing exactly the same shit;
- The God-Emperor is rightly taking a well-deserved victory lap now that the whorenalists are scrambling hard to do a handbrake U-turn about the lab leak theory;
- As I know from family experience, getting jabbed with the not-vaccine is no guarantee that you will avoid catching General Tso’s Chicken Pox – but you’re not allowed to say that;
- Paul Craig Roberts notes that America has been destroyed by its own complacency and insouciance with respect to the spread of Cultural Marxism through its nervous system;
- I do not agree with The Saker that the most recent Israeli-Palestinian conflict was a major loss for the Jews, but there certainly weren’t any winners from the latest round of hostilities;
- Proving, yet again, that he has more sense in his little finger than all Western leaders combined, the Neo-Tsar refuses to require his people to get vaxxed, much to his credit – even though the Russian jab is probably the best around;
- It’s a hard thing to acknowledge that your idols are getting old – and even Paul Bruce “THE VOICE OF YAHWEH” Dickinson is not immune to the ravages of time;
- The divorce proceedings between Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have dragged on almost as long as WWI did, and with a similar level of viciousness, actually – couldn’t happen to two more deserving people, in my opinion;
- The formidable Ann Coulter points out that anyone who says “THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED!!!” is smoking some serious crack, at this point, given that the lab leak theory has suddenly come back in vogue;
- Lance Welton notes that the elites were horribly wrong about the origins of the Kung Flu – so what else have they gotten totally wrong, then?;
And some more from Dawn Pine:
- OK, who had “gigantic Solar storms that will knock us all right back to the Stone Age” in the Doomsday Apocalypse Bingo Pool for June 2021?;
- If you’ve ever been subjected to the antics of a runaway bride, trust me when I say you ain’t seen nothin’ yet – just ask these people in India, which incidentally is home to some of the craziest wedding stories you’ll ever hear;
- We love to talk about how “bitches be crazy” in these Monday posts, but this woman who flew from LA to South Korea to remove a love lock that she put somewhere with an ex-boyfriend is pretty high on that list;
- And speaking of how bitches be crazy, here’s one that’s both loony and ignorant – she didn’t realise that her ex-husband had a whole other family on the side;
- If you’re a fatass, then US airlines really have it in for you – they may weigh you and charge you more, because you’ve piled on weight during the lockdowns that your government forced upon you;
- On the other hand, if you’re a fatass and you play wammenzes sportzball, then you are apparently immune from criticism, as one WNBA coach found out recently to his rather severe cost;
- “Shit happens” isn’t just a useful phrase – your poop is now useful for examining the health of your gut biome, and far too many people have a very unhealthy interest in what comes out of your rear end;
- Of all of the stupid things that British people have said and done, this “study” claiming that alcohol, in ANY quantity, is bad for your brain, is going to be remembered as one of the most profoundly idiotic ideas in human history;
- It appears that Floriduh Woman has gotten rather creative during lockdown – one such enterprising character stole the identity of someone in Massachusetts to apply for a $100K loan during the Scamdemic;
- You’d have to have a heart of stone not to laugh at this story of the creators of the ransomware behind the Colonial Pipeline shutdown skipping town without paying their dues – no honour among thieves, indeed;
- It’s not all bad news and bitches being crazy this week, though – a kid works for his money, he finds a LOT of money in a car, he hands it over to his dad, and his dad gives it back to the owner, and the kid gets rewarded for his decency;
- Apparently, the great state of Maine has First Amendment protections for vanity license plates – no matter how obscene or vulgar the contents might be, which is interesting for those of you who want to drive around with “T0553R” on your car;
- And here’s your “news of the bleedin’ obvious” for the week” – more Americans think that high crime is a big problem than think the same about the Kung Flu, which has to be the shock of the year, surely;
The Neo-Tsar and his “frenemy” – WTF that means, I really don’t like yoof slang – President Lukashenko of Belarus are not impressed by Western attempts to overthrow their respective governments:
When it comes to matters involving the Slavs, I am far more inclined to believe them than I am any Western source. The fact is that the Western whorenalists are a bunch of GIANT F***ING HYPOCRITES AND LIARS, 95% of whom deserve nothing less than the tender mercies of Madame Guillotine by this point.
History lessons of the week:
Your Great Man of the Week is none other than the legendary Gustavus Adolphus, King of Sweden, Lion of the North, the great victor of Breitenfeld:
Let’s watch Mint Blitz bork the HALO physics engines for a bit:
Wazzocks gonna wazzock:
Related, ridiculous, and absolutely awesome:
The Eyeties may be broke and crazy, but there are four things that absolutely NOBODY does better than them – fashion, sexy brunettes, over-the-top advertising, and CARS.
Kitchen Nightmares with the Angry Scot:
Pics, guns, girls:
That would explain quite a lot, don’t you think?
LORD, MAKE IT SO!!!
Liberals and logic – these things do not mix.
Musk might be batshit insane – OK, he IS batshit insane – yet you can’t help but admire the cojones on the man.
If the Founding Fathers had to deal with Faceborg back in the day, they would have shot it in the face with a large-bore musket.
Headlines of the week indicate that governments can lose money in ways that you couldn’t imagine even when HIGH:
Remember how Uncle Milty Friedman once said that if you put the government in charge of the desert, in 5 years there would be a shortage of sand?
The only thing he got wrong about that was the time required.
Your “Peer Reviewed SCIENCE!!!!11!!” moment of the week:
Your “Don’t Choke the Chicken” headline of the week:
I can FEEL the hate.
In fairness, back in the day, Carrie Fisher had a decent rack, though nothing spectacular:
I’ve been to Floriduh in August. THAT IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE.
This next one will seriously depress you:
Your Dog of the Week is the Czechoslovakian Wolfdog:
Your aminules are adorkable moment of the week:
And also your animals are absolute DICKS moment of the week, to balance things out:
Gym beast time:
Buakaw Beatdown of the Week:
Speaking of beatdowns – guess what I found:
Jesus loves knockouts:
And while we’re on the subject of beating the shit out of people – ain’t NOBODY does that better than Bas Rutten:
If you’ve never seen his “barfighting” video scenes, they are absolutely hysterical:
Shufflin’ keeps things groovin’
Andi Deris. Michael Kiske. KAI FREAKIN’ HANSEN. ALL IN THE SAME BAND. I’m pretty sure that much collected AWESOMESAUCE is enough to tear a hole in spacetime somewhere.
Right, after much cocking about, here’s your Instathot to get the week off to the right start. Her name is Mikayla Demaiter, age 21 from Chatham, Ontario, in the Great Frozen North. Yep, she’s a Canuck, though I have to say, she doesn’t look like too many Canoeheads that I’ve seen before. She claims to be some sort of hockeyist, and is now apparently a freelance model. Depending on your point of view, either she looks like a bit of a cartoon character (Power Girl comes to mind), or she’s a welcome and healthy antidote to the “Slavic types” that one or two of you ungrateful cretins have bitched about in the past. What can I say, you can’t please everyone…
Also, given the bumpers that she has in stock, I’d say she probably had quite a lot of success as a goalie. But that’s a supposition, since I don’t understand the first damned thing about hockey – other than that it is basically MMA-on-Ice, where players AND fans can engage in pitched battles and beat the snot out of each other.
The fact that this is perfectly legal, and the fact that both fans and players engage in such fisticuffs with gusto, tells me that hockey is a Very Good Thing.
At any rate, here she is, to make your Monday a bit less awful.
OK, up off your arse, laddie, time to get to work. Remember, millions of illegal aliens flooding your country depend on you to give them free shit, so don’t go getting any funny ideas about keeping any of your money for yourself.