The Didactic Mind podcast is finally BACK – after a 3-week or so delay, much to my regret, due to various (quite pleasant, actually) circumstances in my personal and professional life. The elapsed time has, however, proven fruitful, because a number of crazy things have happened in the past few weeks that provide us with PLENTY of material for discussion.
In this week’s podcast, I talk about:
- What the Fall of Kabul and the catastrophe in Afghanistan mean for the American Empire;
- Why the USA is now essentially an empire at odds with a nation, with a Jewish-dominated ruling class that does not represent the core interests of the people of the nation;
- How the Scamdemic and fake Coof Crisis may well have been manufactured to cover up a massive economic collapse;
- Roughly how the American economic collapse might occur;
- What the future holds as the world splinters into different factions;
- Where Russia’s and China’s different interests lie;
… and much more.
As always, be sure to like, share, comment, and subscribe to the site’s mailing list if you have not done so already.
Protect Yourself From Big Tech
As I keep telling everyone with sense enough to listen, you MUST take steps to protect yourself from the Big Tech companies. Start here with this post. Here are the specific steps that you can take:
- Make sure that your web traffic is safe and protected from prying eyes using a VPN – click here to get a massive 81% OFF on a 24-month subscription with Surfshark, the best-value VPN client out there today;
- If you want something a bit simpler with fewer bells and whistles, subscribe to GooseVPN here;
Build Your Platform
- Get yourself a proper domain for your site or business with Namecheap;
- Put your site onto a shared hosting service using A2Hosting for the fastest, most secure, and stable hosting platform around – along with unlimited email accounts of unlimited size;
- Create beautiful websites with amazing, feature-rich content using Divi from Elegant Themes;