It is a basic truth of life that Mondays truly suck, and we all hate them, but we simply have to endure them, no matter what. Which, of course, is why the Great Mondaydact Browser Killer exists – to reduce the pain and remove the stress. (Putting together this stress-reducer is, by the way, stressful. Jus’ sayin’. Totally worth it, though.)
That being said, this Monday is, in many parts of the world, the proxy for Labour Day, or International Worker’s Day. In PommieBastardLande, it is also a public holiday, because apparently their Queen has been serving in public for 70 years.
Frankly, I don’t see why the Limeys would want to celebrate Elton John like that, but hey, that’s their business.
In France, of course, Labour Day is essentially an excuse to engage in that most Frenchist of activities – rioting:
I mean, look, I hate Mondays and governments too, but that strikes me as a little over the top. Even by French standards.
This actually brings to mind that old TOP GEAR Joke about the French – well, honestly, it brings to mind ALL of their jokes about the French:
Man, Captain Slow dislikes France even more than I do – and that’s saying something.
Actually, it’s not just the French who celebrate CommieBastardPeople Day by rioting:
And more of the same:
So, this May 2nd, try not to go out and riot – I know it’s a horrid day, but if you’ve got the day off, why not just, y’know, stay at home and nap? I do, and I find it very helpful.
#BasedTucker is Based
Apr 25, 2022
Apr 26, 2022
WARNING: the following clip contains substantial amounts of Piers Morgan, so beware of that – you may feel an irresistible urge to punch a Gamma as a result:
In such situations, I find myself very much in agreement with Jezza:
Apr 27, 2022
Apr 28, 2022
Apr 29, 2022
Dawn of Battle
The Male Brain has plenty of good stuff to keep us occupied during this dreary day. We start with a new channel, Physics Girl, which basically consists of a reasonably attractive female scientist geeking out about various things. In this case, she talks about the “doomsday scenario” of a massive solar flare knocking out… well, pretty much everything, in 2025:
Kyle Hill – that guy behind those weird science videos about what would happen if you were bitten by a radioactive spider, and all that – examines a very knotty and pretty scary problem in philosophy:
(This is exactly why I have long maintained that mathematicians exist to SOLVE problems, whereas philosophers exist to CREATE problems.)
The core assumption beneath the “Roko’s Basilisk” problem is that the Basilisk itself is essentially omniscient and omnipotent, by human standards. That would make it, basically, a god. The problem with this idea is that it comes down to the whole “can God create a rock so heavy that He can’t lift it?” issue – we are basically doing something that is impossible. And it is impossible because, to simulate out every person’s thought, ever, and recreate every single person, ever, you would have to have more computing power than exists in the entire Universe.
So, essentially, you have to create God – not just a god, but THE God. And humans can’t do that.
Moving on – Cracked continues to succeed in its quest to be funny again, by being, y’know, FUNNY, and talking about gamers and gaming:
Having played through the entire HALO: The Master Chief Collection while sitting in what is essentially a padded school chair, I can confirm that having a real gamer chair is very useful. However, the rest of the gear is totally useless. If I can play H:MCC on a 4-year-old laptop with a keyboard and a mouse for years, you can do the same.
SOlid jj explains how mind games work in Professor Xavier’s academy:
And here is a truly epic twat from Brolon, who clearly is enjoying his newfound status as the world’s greatest supervillain:
Mark Dice cannot stop laughing over the ongoing mainstream freakout over Brolon buying Twatter:
I do not believe that Brolon is going to be some kind of defender of free speech. Nothing about his record indicates that he will be anything of the sort. But, he certainly is pissing off the right people in the culture – though note the studious silence on the takeover by the actual government, which indicates that our suspicions about Brolon’s takeover being related to military attempts to control the discourse, are likely to be correct.
Jackson Hinkle unpacks Sen. Rand Paul‘s excellent dismantling of the neoclown Blinken:
China Uncensored ponders whether the CCP’s economy is nearing collapse:
(Spoiler alert: no, not really, but the Chinks are also not actually particularly competent economic stewards.)
Related – Matthew Tye, aka C-Milk, aka laowhy86, explains why the ChiComs appear to be deliberately damaging their own economy and country:
Redacted has a superb interview with investigator – she is categorically NOT a journalist, because she actually has integrity – Eva Bartlett, who reports on all of the context and details that the Western whorenalists deliberately remove from their twisted and extremely biased broadcasting of the Banderastan War:
This one is well worth watching.
Дед Сварилвый Говорит!
Grandpa Grumpuss grumps, grumpily – SUPER EXTRA grumpily, actually – about the sheer amounts of fake emotional incontinence displayed by senior US officials, and in particular the neoclowns:
He really doesn’t like those idiots. And understandably so. I am known for my hatred of Communists, and I think that adding neoconservatives to the list of people who should simply be shot on sight, is probably a good idea.
It’s All Greek To Us
The dynamic duo of The Duran have had an extremely busy week, processing everything that happened and providing daily updates.
Alexander Mercouris did an hour-long special a couple of days ago, delving deep into a number of important topics:
His good friend and colleauge Alex Christoforou had a great time walking around Limassol, Cyprus, giving his daily updates:
And their joint programme on The Duran examined the global economic crisis and the extreme stupidity of Western governments everywhere during their Q&A session:
Subscribe to these guys if you haven’t already. They are really, really, really good.
Paul Ramsey goes full racialist, and good for him:
PJW notes that the Left is eating itself over the issue of multiculti nonsense:
The lovely and charming Dr. Sam Bailey did an interesting collaboration with a very non-mainstream doctor about the chronology of the Coof:
Lord Razor of the Fist Clan can’t contain his delight over Leftist lunacy with respect to Brolon’s successful takeover:
Warriors of Faith
The Dizzle points out that the biggest danger to Muslims, is OTHER MUSLIMS:
Dr. Jay Smith from PfanderFilms , Al-Fadi, and Joe from Red Judaism collaborate on an excellent video that provides an alternative explanation for the inscriptions on the inner ambulatory of the Dome of the Rock, which indicates that early, pre-Abbasid Islam, actually acknowledged the existence of Jesus Christ as the Son of God:
Dr. Frank Turek from Cross Examined might be reaching a little bit when he finds parallels between Marvel superheroes and the Lord our God:
Manly Men of Manliness
Terrence Popp raises a stink about a smelly issue:
Joker from Better Bachelor is very pleased about the fact that Johnny Depp finally has a voice and is getting his side of the story out there about Amber Turd and all of the horrible shit that she did to him, but it’s costing him a bloody fortune:
Burn Paedowood to the Ground
Midnight’s Edge is cautiously optimistic about Johnny Depp‘s chances in his defamation suit against Aquawoman, but warns that there is good reason to be wary:
Overlord Dicktor Van Doomcock is most evilly pleased by the self-imposed destruction of the House of the Devil Mouse:
Gary from Nerdrotic looks at how wokeness has killed various great film franchises:
The Drinker cannot contain his drunken glee at the total failure of BatWAHMEN:
Reading Too Much Into Things
Your “Science is F***ING WEIRD” moment of the week is actually a mathematical treatise related to graph theory:
We construct families of circles in the plane such that their tangency graphs have arbitrarily large girth and chromatic number. This provides a strong negative answer to Ringel’s circle problem (1959). The proof relies on a (multidimensional) version of Gallai’s theorem with polynomial constraints, which we derive from the Hales-Jewett theorem and which may be of independent interest.
Blessed if I know what all of that means. I have some clue, actually, but not much of one, since my expertise lies primarily in differential equations and matrix algebra.
Your long read of the week is by Daniel Kovalik, a lecturer in international relations in the USSA, who notes that, by the West’s own standards, the invasion of Ukraine by Russia is entirely legal and justified:
One must begin this discussion by accepting the fact that there was already a war happening in Ukraine for the eight years preceding the Russian military incursion in February 2022. And, this war by the government in Kiev against the Russian-speaking peoples of the Donbass – a war which claimed the lives of around 14,000 people, many of them children, and displaced around 1.5 million more even before Russia’s military operation – has been arguably genocidal. That is, the government in Kiev, and especially its neo-Nazi battalions, carried out attacks against these peoples with the intention of destroying, at least in part, the ethnic Russians precisely because of their ethnicity.
While the US government and media are trying hard to obscure these facts, they are undeniable, and were indeed reported by the mainstream Western press before it became inconvenient to do so. Thus, a commentary run by Reuters in 2018 clearly sets out how the neo-Nazis battalions have been integrated into the official Ukrainian military and police forces, and are thus state, or at least quasi-state, actors for which the Ukrainian government bears legal responsibility. As the piece relates, there are 30-some right-wing extremist groups operating in Ukraine, that “have been formally integrated into Ukraine’s armed forces,” and that “the more extreme among these groups promote an intolerant and illiberal ideology… ”
That is, they possess and promote hatred towards ethnic Russians, the Roma peoples, and members of the LGBT community as well, and they act out this hatred by attacking, killing, and displacing these peoples. The piece cites the Western human rights group Freedom House for the proposition that “an increase in patriotic discourse supporting Ukraine in its conflict with Russia has coincided with an apparent increase in both public hate speech, sometimes by public officials and magnified by the media, as well as violence towards vulnerable groups such as the LGBT community.” And this has been accompanied by actual violence. For example, “Azov and other militias have attacked anti-fascist demonstrations, city council meetings, media outlets, art exhibitions, foreign students and Roma.”
As reported in Newsweek, Amnesty International had been reporting on these very same extremist hate groups and their accompanying violent activities as far back as 2014.
It is this very type of evidence – public hate speech combined with large-scale, systemic attacks on the targets of the speech – that has been used to convict individuals of genocide, for example in the Rwandan genocide case against Jean-Paul Akayesu.
To add to this, there are well over 500,000 residents of the Donbass region of Ukraine who are also Russian citizens. While that estimate was made in April 2021, after Vladimir Putin’s 2019 decree simplified the process of obtaining Russian citizenship for residents of the Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics, this means that Russian citizens were being subjected to racialized attack by neo-Nazi groups integrated into the government of Ukraine, and right on the border of Russia.
At this point, there is simply no good reason to argue that the Russians are unjustified or overreacting, or that their invasion was unprovoked. The reality is that the Russians tried, with increasing desperation and frustration, to find a diplomatic solution to the Donbas Crisis for 8 years. When they realised that the Ukrainians were actually preparing to invade Donbas outright and slaughter all of the resistance there, the Russians simply had no choice but to act. And they did.
Linkage is good for you:
- The great Dr. Ron Paul points out the obvious – that the Banderastan War is a complete racket, and always has been;
- Rolo Slavskiy is harshly critical of the Russian government’s rather disjointed and half-arsed efforts in its own propaganda war, and he does raise some very good points about Russia’s information-war failures;
- British neoclown Liz Truss went full spinning-bowtie by calling for a global NATO to combat China and Russia;
- Brett Redmayne-Tilley unpacks the “nightmare scenario” of the Banderastan War expanding into Romania and Moldova via Transnistria, and explains how such a thing might happen;
- The Neo-Tsar explains that Russia will continue to provide an accomodative business environment for foreign firms who want to setup in Russia;
- At the same time, the Russians will assuredly not tolerate hostile actions by Western companies, as they showed by freezing Google’s assets in the country;
- And the Russians continue to figure out how to bypass Western sanctions for foreign countries that want to trade with them, such as their proposed arrangements with India to pay in EUR for some things, and rupees for others;
- Pat “Mr. Paleoconservative” Buchanan notes that the French election is being used by the Daemoncrats to argue that the Fake President can win again – and he is quite thoroughly unconvinced by the logic, given the facts;
- Pepe Escobar unpacks the thoroughly “managed” French elections, which, as I have long stated, are designed specifically to preserve the interests of the ruling elites;
- Ablemarle Man examines in some depth the dangers of being a high-IQ White in America now, where it doesn’t matter how smart you are, your skin colour works against you;
- Boyd D. Cathey has little patience for the idea that the USSA is still a democracy – it is nothing of the sort, these days;
- John Nolte is deeply disturbed by the outright lunatic that the Fake President wants to appoint as the Disinformation Czar, because she is truly nuts;
- The DIE idiots just scored an epic own-goal by accusing a Black man of wearing blackface in Arizona;
- If you idle your engine for more than 3 minutes in New York F***ing Shitty, you might get ratted out by some jackass looking to make a lot of money;
- The Swedes, who are generally a rational bunch, have now cancelled some of their own performers because they use a Russian instrument to perform some of their songs;
- Back in the day, a Russian crazy guy once knocked out a future UFC heavyweight champion, in one of the weirdest MMA matches ever recorded;
And some more from Dawn Pine:
- A company that forced an employee with anxiety disorders to get tested, constantly, for the Coof, is now reaping what it sowed, and has been forced to pay out a discrimination penalty to him;
- Goolag SURELY wouldn’t create a “bug” in its own code that allows the camera to continue to run in the background and spy on you, collecting your data forever – would it??? Oh… wait…;
- An Israeli chocolate maker was forced to recall its products after an outbreak of salmonella, which is horrible – but, as both Dawn Pine and I agree, eating chocolate with anything less than 85% cacao content is also horrible;
- Here’s your “Floriduh Dog” headline – the oldest dog in the world is a 21-year-old chihuaha, which is a mixed blessing, since the owner had to put up with a yapping beanie-baby of a rat for that long;
- Clearly not satisfied with being the hardest-working people in the world, the Japanese have created an “anti-procrastination” cafe, where you get a side of nagging with your matcha latte;
- Here’s your “The End of Civilisation is Nigh” story – apparently some sloot claims to have made US$50M flashing her bobs and vagene on OnlySimps;
- Beta Technologies, a Vermont-based manufacturer, reckons that it can create an electric airplane – my only question is, will we have to deal with range anxiety on such a thing? Because that would be TERRIFYING;
- Israel reckons that Iran is getting ever closer to building a nuclear weapon, and thinks that violence is the only way to stop that from happening – well, that’s true, but it also has the potential to blow up the entire Middle East;
- If you’re looking for a job, and you don’t mind extreme weather conditions and just having penguins for company, the world’s most remote post office wants a word with you;
- In a world first, the Germans just booked a dog for speeding, which is about as hilarious as it gets;
- A restaurant worker in Georgia just received great honours for grilling a million steaks – as far as I’m concerned, that deserves a medal and a parade of honour, really;
- Clearly, our benevolent tech overlords want the best for us – by giving devs 30 days to update their apps in line with their new spyware requirements before deleting them off the Apple App Store;
MUH RUSHIAN KAHLOOOOOZHUN!!!
The Neo-Tsar gave the rather fat walrus who is the current UN Secretary General a LARGE piece of his mind, and several good history lessons, when they met in Moscow:
Incidentally, Western whorenalists keep insisting that Putin is very ill and about to undergo treatment for cancer, or Parkinson’s, or something even more horrible. Yet, judging by the videos that I am seeing of the man, he is quite sharp, acute, and fit. Certainly, he is in far better shape than any of the other Western, uh, “leaders” with whom he has to deal, with the possible exception of Austria’s Kneehammer.
Those Who Fail To Learn From History…
History lessons of the week:
Your Great Man of the Week is Erich Hartmann, the greatest fighter ace of all time:
Visioncy recreated the ending of HALO: Reach by playing Noble Six in the Sangheili skin, and… well, it’s weird:
And now let’s watch slayergod Remy, aka Mint Blitz, do his thing:
That’s Not Gone Well…
Wazzocks gonna wazzock:
Kitchen Nightmares with the Angry Scot:
Crazy people on drugs, too.
Sweet Home Alabama!
Pictionary, Pulchritude, Pew-Pews
Headlines of the week indicate that Floriduh Bride takes the whole “high on life” thing a little too seriously:
Your “Alien Civilisations” moment of the week:
Your “Unintended Consequences” moment of the week:
Your “Pure Comedy Gold” moment of the week:
Stop laughing, gents, it’s not fun- [falls over from laughing so hard]
Your “This is Why We Shoot Commies On Sight” moment of the week:
Your “Dear Japan, WTFH?!?” moment of the week:
Your “Easter Bunny Boiler” moment of the week:
Your “Literally No One Can Stand Her” moment of the week:
Your “Total Karmic Ownage” moment of the week:
I occasionally walk past a Ford dealership here where they sell an electric MUSTANG. I mean… WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. F**K. It’s like the idiots in charge at Ford simply do not understand the point of the “Mustang” marque.
This next one will take a moment to figure out:
And speaking of duct tape – here’s a classic:
Wrap the muzzle in BACON and you’ve got pretty much the perfect woman.
Your aminules are adorkable moment of the week:
And also your animals are absolute DICKS moment of the week, to balance things out:
And, to round things off, lets have your “Meanwhile, in Russia” moment of the week:
Yeah. Russians, keeping an actual black PANTHER in their house. Seriously.
The Lords of Steel
Gym beast props this week go to pro strongman Mitchell Hooper, who looks to be on course to break deadlifting records everywhere:
Wise Uncle Chael the American Gangster pontificates on one of the most exciting possible fights in the lightweight division:
Jesus loves knockouts:
Livin’ in the Land of the Metal Gods
Gotta be honest, I’m not a big fan of GLORYHAMMER without Thomas Winkler. But at least the song itself is heavy, and the new guy might win me over.
OK, last chaser for the day to go with all of those shots – it’s the Instathot for the start of the week. This here is Rachel E. Ward, age 31 from Manchester, up in northern PommieBastardLande – a part of the country shrouded in near-perpetual drizzle, fog, and cold, and full of women with tattoos who smoke, drink, and swear in ways that would make sailors blush.
Beyond that, though, Manchester is actually a very nice city.
Right, back to work, stop rubberneckin’.
I know you don’t care about multiplayer but the new season for Infinite starts today. Blowing through the new battle pass is going to occupy at least the next month of my gaming time.
It boggles my mind that people could waste so much effort and energy complaining about a game that is TOTALLY FREE. If 20 years ago, you told college-aged MrUNIVAC that the multiplayer piece of Halo 2 was going to be free-to-play, he…would have laughed at you and kept playing Battlefield 1942, but still thought it was pretty cool.