Over the last few weeks, as the US Presidential election draws near, the efforts of the Prometheans to demoralise us have intensified to levels that we really haven’t seen before. No matter where you turn, the conclusion driven home by the polls, the never-to-be-sufficiently-cursed whorenalists of the mainstream (((media))), and the political Establishment, is that Donald Trump is headed for an epic defeat.
That is certainly a possibility. The narrative this time around is very similar to the one that we saw back in 2016. The consensus four years ago, at pretty much exactly the same point in the campaign, was that the Hilldebeast had a 90% chance of winning in an HISTORICAL landslide.
We all remember how that ended. (That was a GOOD night, and an even BETTER day afterwards.)
There is, however, one major factor involved this year that was not involved in 2016. That is the reality of ballot-harvesting and EPIC voting fraud due to mail-in ballots. That threat simply cannot be overstated and the reality is that even if President Trump wins the electoral college vote on the night next month, the Daemoncrats will do absolutely everything within their considerable power to overturn that vote.
This means that there will almost surely be a massive Constitutional crisis in the USA before year’s end, one that will probably require the intervention of the Supreme Court of the United States to decide who actually won the election. And, once again, that means the legitimacy of Donald Trump’s election will be cast in doubt at every turn (again) by Daemoncrats who will refuse to admit that they lost (again).
I admit that this is not an encouraging situation. Nonetheless, I have two words of advice to offer in this case.
First – NEVER bet against His Most Illustrious, Noble, August, Benevolent, and Legendary Celestial Majesty, the God-Emperor of Mankind, Donaldus Triumphus Magnus Astra, the First of His Name, the Lion of Midnight, may the Lord bless him and preserve him.
The man has proven again and again and again – and bloody again – that he is capable of pulling off the most astounding comebacks and triumphs in the face of impossible odds. He certainly does not behave like a man headed for an historic defeat – and the author of that linked article is a man who has repeatedly excoriated the POTUS for not behaving, well, Presidential and for getting in his own way.
That is certainly true. The God-Emperor is in many ways his own worst enemy. His enormous ego is definitely a problem – and he knows it, which is why he tries to rein it as and when he can. (Not, admittedly, with great success.) He blusters and rants and rages and shoots from the lip on Twatter far more than he should. He is in many ways the very living definition of the mock-word “glibidinous” – all talk, no action.
Despite these flaws, he has been ASTONISHINGLY effective as a politician and leader – because, unlike so many politicians of the past, he actually DOES WHAT HE SAYS HE’S GOING TO DO. That is because he is a businessman, first and foremost, and in business, if you don’t deliver, you lose.
The voters very clearly understand this. Once you look beneath the headlines from the whorenalists and actually examine the polling data – and discount the ridiculously skewed polls that oversample Daemoncrats and ask the wrong questions and ignore the hard realities of the rallies on the ground – it becomes clear that the pollsters today are making the exact same mistakes that they made in 2016.
They are oversampling Daemoncrats. They are asking the wrong questions. They are focusing on the God-Emperor’s supposed incompetence and bungled handling of the Chinese Mumps Crisis, the severe domestic unrest that still grips American cities, and the fact – it IS a fact – that the God-Emperor is widely disliked for his brash and combative style.
At this point, I no longer trust the polls at all. Not even Rasmussen and the IBD/TIPP polls, which were two of the only polls to get things right last time around, appear to be particularly good indicators of anything anymore.
And that brings us to the second important point and factor:
The demoralisation campaign is deliberate – don’t fall for it.
To understand why this is the case, we turn to our beloved and dreaded Supreme Dark Lord (PBUH), Voxemort the Malevolent. His two latest Darkstreams explain exactly why the (((media))) and the polls are horribly, spectacularly wrong:
The SDL (UHBP) expanded on his points about the Keys Model from Prof. Alan Lichtman yesterday:
- The economy is not in recession during the electoral campaign. While successive negative GDP quarters indicate a technical recession, Q3 is going to set a record for the fastest annualized growth rate in post-WWII history.
- Prior to the Covid-19 shutdown, the Trump economy recorded higher average growth rates than the previous two terms of the Obama administration. So, again, it’s a question of whether you blindly apply the model or take the current situation into context. No one is blaming Trump for the shutdown or the subsequent consequences, to the contrary, he’s been criticized for trying to keep the economy open.
- The Trump administration has not been tainted by any scandals. Russia-Russia-Russia was an invention of his political opponents. Impeachment was so obviously political and irrelevant that Biden hasn’t even seen fit to mention it in his attack ads. The only scandal is the DC Swamp’s relentless campaign against him.
- Trump has enjoyed historic foreign policy success since Reagan. To claim that he has not had “a major foreign policy or military success” is crazy. He’s also kept the US out of war with China, Russia, Iran, and Syria, despite the best efforts of the neocons.
- Again, to claim Trump is not charismatic is insane. The fact that he might not personally appeal to Alan Lichtman is not the point, because Trump is obviously in the Reagan/Clinton mode of a charismatic leader.
So what are we going to do about these attempts to destroy our morale?
Simple. We ACT.
I’m fed up of watching these lying scumsucking (((media))) whores telling us that we’ve lost, and gloating about that fact. Maybe we have lost and maybe Donald Trump will lose on November 3rd.
I. DON’T. CARE.
I made up my mind a long time ago. I decided then to stand with the Truth against the world, even if it costs me. And it HAS cost me, a very great deal. It will continue to cost me, as it must.
So be it. Let that cost be paid and let’s have done with it.
I am not simply writing about this and shaking my fist (metaphorically speaking) either. I’ve put my money where my mouth – or rather, keyboard, in this case – is.
You see that image at the top of the post? That’s the actual screenshot from a bet that I made yesterday. I transferred some BitCoin over to a BetOnline account that I created specifically for the purpose.
I placed a bet equal to about US$50 on President Donald Trump winning the election. When I made that bet, the prediction market indicated that if you bet $100 on The Donald and he were to win, you would get back $180 – whereas if you bet on Sleepy Creepy Uncle Joe, the same bet would win back only $45.45. (Betting odds are a little, well, odd – even for someone trained in mathematics, like me.)
Here is the actual confirmation slip from that transaction:
So there you are. I’m putting money down on this election.
Normally I would tell all of you to avoid gambling of any kind. This is the one exception that I’ll make on the subject. The betting markets appear to have been corrupted, but they are also narrowing quite a bit. If you have a bit of money that you don’t mind risking, and you want to make a tidy profit off of those who hate you, then follow these steps:
- Open up an account at BetOnline – I will get a referral commission if you use that link;
- Once you’ve opened an account, make a deposit using BitCoin (which will let you avoid paying the transaction fee) or via debit/credit card;
- Go to the homepage after your deposit has cleared;
- The process of getting to the “Politics” page is a little annoying and non-intuitive:
- Click on the “Sports” icon at the top left;
- Go down the list on the left hand side until you get to “Politics”;
- Click on the “Political Futures” drop-down;
- Click on the “US Presidential Election” drop-down;
- Click on the betting odds for Donaldus Triumphus Magnus;
- Place your bet;
And that’s it. You now have skin in the game, like I do. If The Donald loses, I lose. That’s how it should be.
Let’s be clear about one thing, brothers:
We don’t do defeatism around here. We don’t do whining, complaining, or self-pitying. And we don’t shirk responsibility or cede authority.
Make a stand. Put your money down. Let the chips fall where they may.