The latest episode of Didactic Mind is up and ready, a bit late this week due to circumstances entirely out of my control. This one takes a bit more of an introspective look at how to take full responsibility for your life, accept your failures, address them, and execute rapid and life-altering changes that will transform you from a weak child into a fearless leader and adult.
Here is the embedded podcast:
I mentioned quite a lot of books in the podcast, many (not all) of which I have read and highly recommend:
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- The Clash of Civilisations and the Remaking of the World Order by Samuel Huntington
- Extreme Ownership: How Navy SEALs Lead and Win by Jocko Willink
- American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History by Chris Kyle
- Victoria: A Novel of Fourth Generation War by William S. Lind
- STARSHIP TROOPERS by Robert Anson Heinlein
Also, for those of you interested in watching that video that I mentioned in the podcast, here it is from Prager U – well worth watching and reading through as many of the comments as possible:
And here is that letter from the legendary warrior-chieftain Tecumseh that I quoted from.