The Domain Query series is back with another interesting question from a reader, which I figured deserved a proper and thoughtful answer. This is probably my longest Domain Query episode yet, and I probably do get a bit carried away in my enthusiasm for the topic, but it is an important subject and an interesting one.
New reader Baltbuc sent me the following query via the email form on my site:
I found you linked up on the normalamerican news feed. You have a top notch website and Telegram channel. This is a good article that discusses the problems that Russia faces against the Fake and Gay™ onslaught from America. Russia must be the beacon in the East that holds form and resists. Countries like Hungary show promise but frankly aren’t all that important geopolitically. What do you think is the Russian future?
Put simply, I believe that Russia has a very bright future ahead of it, thanks to its immense reserves of mineral wealth, and its increasingly clear near-total victory over the GloboHomoPaedo forces that have tried, for thirty years, to break the country and bring it to its knees. Those forces have failed, thanks to the hard work and efforts of the Neo-Tsar. The Russian yoot are, in view, the great hope for the future – they are turning HARD away from GloboHomoPaedo, and are rapidly rediscovering love for their Motherland and for the promise that it holds.
There are two significant problems that Russia must address. The first is its birth rate, which remains far too low to promote social growth and stability. The second is the proper distribution of its mineral wealth. Both problems are entirely solvable, though they are also interconnected and cannot be separated. I believe that the Russian people will figure them out over time, and I believe that Russia might just turn its demographics around fairly quickly if it acts in a sensible and well-thought-out fashion.
Be sure to check out Episode 100 of the main Didactic Mind podcast as well, in which I go into greater detail about the economic potential of Russia and how it will evolve over time.
Protect Yourself From Big Tech
I make some pretty incendiary statements in this podcast, and in most of my podcasts. I can only do so because I take steps to protect myself from the Big Tech companies, and preserve my identity. You need to do the same – this is no longer optional, because if you don’t, the gatekeepers WILL come for your head.
If you don’t know where to start, then I’ve got you covered right here with this post. Here are the specific steps that you can take:
- Make sure that your web traffic is safe and protected from prying eyes using a VPN – click here to get a massive 80% OFF on a 24-month subscription with Surfshark;
- Other VPN options for you include Atlas VPN, brought to you by the same company that creates NordVPN, and Goose VPN, both of which offer excellent services for a very compelling price;
- The best SSD drive that you can get right now, with blazing fast speeds and near-native storage capabilities, is probably the SanDisk Extreme 1TB Portable SSD with NVMe technology – I bought this myself to keep a moving backup of all of my files, it’s the size of a credit card, and it’s absolutely superb;
Build Your Platform
- Get yourself a proper domain for your site or business with Namecheap;
- Put your site onto a shared hosting service using A2Hosting for the fastest, most secure, and stable hosting platform around – along with unlimited email accounts of unlimited size;
- Create beautiful websites with amazing, feature-rich content using Divi from Elegant Themes;