1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life,[a] and the life was the light of men. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
— John 1:1-5, English Standard Version
Happy New Year to all. Since it’s only a couple of days to Sunday, I figured I would make a podcast today instead of Sunday, similar to the way I did things on Christmas. And today’s podcast is all about the need to “tumble and turn” through the darkness of the past year and toward the light.
That phrase, “tumble and turn”, was coined by a true Dark Knight, Ivan Throne, whose book, The Nine Laws, is in my opinion essential reading for all men who seek to harness ruthless Purpose and achieve great things in life. It applies perfectly as we go through 2021. In this podcast, I explain:
- How 2020 was the crucible in which lies were burned away;
- Why the Year from Hell was actually a huge gift in a number of areas, and pointed us toward the Truths of our time;
- What YOU can do, starting today, to make the most of this year;
As I stated to my email subscribers – if you have not subscribed to my mailing list already, do so right here – this is how you can get on with your True Purpose this year:
- Create a plan. A goal without a plan is nothing more than a wish. This is useless. You might as well resolve to create a business based on selling fairy dust and unicorn farts. If you want to achieve something, PLAN IT OUT. Setup specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and time-bound (SMART – yes, that’s a bizblab acronym, but it works here) goals and set aside time every week to work on them.
- Point yourself unerringly at the truth. You won’t get it from the never-to-be-sufficiently-cursed whorenalists and presstittutes of the mainstream (((media))), obviously. But if you look for alternative views where you can find them, you will find the information you search for. By necessity, you will have to filter through lots of nonsense. But, think of it this way: you used to rely on the (((media))) to tell you the truth. Now you have to use your own brain. Which do you suppose is healthier for you?
- Do not bother with the opinions of those who seek to demoralise you. I got into a huge row with a member of my own family just before the New Year over certain inconvenient and unpleasant “alternative facts” that I spread about General Tso’s Chicken Pox. I know why it happened. My bias is toward hope and action. That person’s bias is toward fear and lassitude. Your bias informs your worldview. Acknowledge your bias. Respect the right of others to hold a different point of view – but don’t EVER let that view get in your way.
- Seek out allies wherever possible. If you had told me 8 years ago that I would still be writing and blogging in 2021, and that my writing would reach thousands of people around the world, I would have laughed at you. But I found allies in my journey toward the truth. Some are good friends now. Look for help and you will often find it in the most unexpected of places.
- Pray often and hard for help. Again, remember that you were not given a spirit of fear. But that does not mean that fear has no hold over you. Of course it does. The only way to fight it is to rely on a Power infinitely greater and mightier than you, that loves you beyond your capacity to experience love. You will need help in doing what you want to do this year. Ask for it, and you will find it given to you in strange ways and stranger places. But you do need to ASK.
Above all, never forget that no matter how dark times become, the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. The darkness will NEVER overcome it – not as long as men stand firm in defence of all that is true.
Here’s the podcast itself:
References cited in the podcast:
- Here is the paper that calls into question the Eurosurveillance (yes, seriously, that’s the name of the journal that published it) Corman-Drosten paper;
- The false positives generated by the application of RT-PCR testing to COVID-19 are real and severe;
- Dr. Pierre Kory testified before a Senate panel about the effectiveness of ivermectin as a prophylactic treatment for the Kung Flu;
- If you are a resident of PommieBastardLande (i.e. the UK) and you are sick of supporting the Bolshevik Broadcasting Corporation, then you don’t have to do so – you can stop paying your license fee and they can’t do ONE SINGLE DAMNED THING to stop you if you don’t use their services;