Whichever asshat came up with that meme up top, clearly never met a killer whale. I’m not joking about the dangers of those things. They literally hunt great white sharks for fun, and when they find them, they grab them, hold them still upside down so that they suffocate (because great whites are a type of shark that have to move constantly to keep water flowing over their gills), and then rip out their livers with their teeth.
They then let the shark drown and bleed to death.
THAT, my friends, is what Mondays are really like.
Fortunately, that is also why the Great Mondaydact Browser Bruiser exists – to amuse, educate, and enrage in equal measure, so that this most miserable Monday might pass as quickly and painlessly as possible.
This week, let’s kick things off with a movie starring Tom Hardy – one of the most underrated and unappreciated actors of his generation – playing the brutal East London gangsters, Ronnie and Reggie Kray:
Apparently, the portrayal was pretty convincing:
The Krays were genuinely scary guys. They were NOT to be f***ed with, at all, as the busiest bald man in the world can tell you:
The Mighty God-Emperor
His Most Illustrious, Noble, August, Benevolent, and Legendary Celestial Majesty, the God-Emperor of Mankind, Donaldus Triumphus Magnus Astra, the First of His Name, the Lion of Midnight, may the Lord bless him and preserve him, held a YUUUUUGE! rally in front of an adoring crowd that he charmed BIGLY! last week:
I respect the God-Emperor immensely (obviously), but I have to say, his quest to “Save America” is entirely quixotic. The country is beyond saving. A government that (ALLEGEDLY!!!) openly sabotages the energy resources of its own allies, is not a Godly one, and cannot be saved. Nor can a country be saved when it turns its back on God, normalises all manner of filth and sin, and openly mocks Him in public.
That is an empire that is in line for destruction, and richly deserves it.
#BasedTucker is Based
Sep 26, 2022
Sep 27, 2022
Sep 28, 2022
Sep 29, 2022
Sep 30, 2022
Dawn of Battle
The Male Brain has a lot of good stuff to keep us busy this Monday. We start with Viva La Dirt League, who come to us with an explanation of a problem that many of us, who are gamers, far too well:
Mark Rober explains how you can scam the scammers:
thejuicemedia may kind of be assholes, but they are funny, and they bring that funny assholery to Brazil:
Felix Rex looks at the hilarious results of what happens when the WE WUZ KANGZ ‘N’ SHIET!!! crowd meets some actual TWITTA KANGZ:
Been a while since we had a bit of JP Sears, so let’s watch him take on the woman that the establishment (((media))))))))) wants you to believe is TEH WURST FASSSSSSSSSHIST THANG EVARRRRR!!!:
In reality, Meloni is almost certainly another “controlled opposition” WEF meat-puppet, whose brave words about “God, Country, Family” are nothing more than a mockery of the truth. She is herself unmarried, an ardent supporter of NATO and the EU’s intervention in the Banderastan War, and an avowed globalist.
Italy is BONED. Let’s just say it outright.
Mark Dice explains just how powerful, pervasive, and influential the idiot box is upon your mind – which is why I am very happy to say that I don’t have a TV, and haven’t bothered watching one very much for the last 4 years:
(That will change once all of my shit finally arrives from the States, hopefully by January next year. But we’ll see – I suspect much of my electronics have been fried from disuse and decay over the past 4.5 years.)
Digging to China looks at the deterioration in relations between the USSA and the PRC:
Again, this is very much a pro-Western point of view, and as such, has some significant problems, but it is an interesting POV nonetheless.
Sorelle Amore thinks that China’s economy is actually in very bad shape – and while I disagree with her in a number of areas, I think that she does make some good points:
The dynamic duo over at Redacted examine the ramifications of the Neo-Tsar’s epic chess move with respect to incorporating 4 new regions into the Motherland:
Jackson Hinkle exposes the sheer stupidity of the notion that the Neo-Tsar ordered the destruction of the Nord Stream pipelines:
Дед Сварливый Говорит!
Grandpa Grumpuss grumps, grumpily about the need to look at the bigger picture, beyond the Ukrainian tactical victories in Krasniy Liman and other areas, now that the game has comprehensively changed in the Banderastan War:
It’s All Greek To Us
The good gentlemen of The Duran did an epic livestream with the great Robert Barnes in the wake of the (ALLEGED!!!) US sabotage of the Nord Stream projects:
The Bald Truth
Brian Berletic from The New Atlas explains the differences between Western and Eastern tanks, and looks at the reasons why the hohols ain’t gettin’ any Abrams or Leopards:
Maj. Scott Ritter and Garland Nixon had a great discussion in which they unpacked what the accession of those 4 new regions means for Russia and the Banderastan War:
The inimitable, irrepressible Katie Hopkins discusses life and death:
PJW speaks for the rest of us when he talks about the sheer stupidity of the virtue signalling coming from Virgin Airlines:
I flew Virgin Airlines once, on a trip to London, many years ago. It was a good airline. Today – not a chance in Hell of that ever happening again.
Dr. John Campbell looks at the rather worrying correlation between catching the WuFlu and becoming susceptible to dementia – and that’s before we get to the realities of whatever the not-vaxx does to people in the long-term:
Dr. Aseem Malhotra, one of the ticket-takers who once promoted the Coof clot-shot, now says that we need to stop getting these poison death shots – bit late now, donchathink?!?!
Warriors of Faith
The Dizzle continues to dazzle with his knowledge of Izzlam:
Dr. Jay Smith from PfanderFilms sits down with Al-Fadi to look at the Aramaic origins of the Koran – which by the way is something that Aramaic-speaking Christians from Syria and northern Iraq have been saying for something like a THOUSAND YEARS:
Al-Fadi from CIRA International and Rob Christian discuss the implications of the Koran‘s insistence that it builds on the original revelations from the Torah and the Gospels:
Manly Men of Manliness
Terrence Popp offers some no-BS takes on exactly why the US military’s recruitment targets simply cannot be met – and it’s the military’s own damn fault:
Joker from Better Bachelor explains the realities of hypergamy and hamster-rationalisation for all of us:
Burn Paedowood to the Ground
Midnight’s Edge investigates the very weird, yet highly entertaining, happenings behind the scenes as G4TV finally collapsed:
Overlord Dicktor Van Doomcock is greatly amused by the fact that the House of the Devil Mouse is now reaping the rewards of woketardery:
Gary from Nerdrotic looks at the results of wokery within the Marvelverse, and they really are not good:
Ryan Kinel continues with the woke-broke theme by looking at the ratings for Amazog’s DEM RANGZ O’ POWAH!!! and its dismal under-performance relative to Game of Blondes in the Streaming Wars:
The Drinker explains why Taika Waititi really needs to step away from the Director’s Chair:
Reading Too Much Into Things
Your “Science is F***ING WEIRD” moment of the week is from The Male Brain, and is an article in an Israeli journal that looks at the manner in which innate female risk aversion affects their voting patterns:
Previous research has established that men are more likely to vote for populist radical right parties (PRRPs) than women. This article shows how cross‐national and temporal variations in PRRPs’ electoral success interact with individuals’ risk propensity to affect this gender gap. We hypothesize that gender differences in the electoral support of PRRPs stem from disparities in risk‐taking. We conceptualize risk in terms of two components, social and electoral, and demonstrate that women are more risk‐averse regarding both. Our analysis is based on public opinion data from 14 countries (2002–16) combined with macrolevel data on PRRPs’ past parliamentary fortunes. To distinguish between the social and electoral components in risk‐taking, we use the illustrative case study of Germany.
This does seem rather like a study into the blindingly obvious, but it makes sense if you think about it. Women always prefer security and stability over risk and innovation – that is also why women are massive net takers from the overall tax system of most countries, while men are net givers. (The data in that link only look at New Zealand, but I think we can safely argue it extends to any developed nation.)
That is not a pejorative judgement upon women, it simply is what it is. Men go out, take risks, work hard, strive, fail, fight, and prevail to build comfort and security for women. They accumulate resources. Women trade sex and companionship for those resources, because they give those women the ability to raise children.
This is what works. It also explains why universal suffrage is such a monumentally stupid idea – and why democracy, in general, is profoundly idiotic. You CANNOT let people vote who have no “skin in the game”, as it were. By definition, this means that any halfway-functional system must exclude non-land-owning childless men, and virtually ALL women. We MIGHT make an exception for women who have 4 or more kids, but even that is an iffy line – my personal preference would be simply to rule out all women from public office and voting as a matter of principle.
A more sensible approach to governance might be a proper timocracy, in which only those who have served – and this would include women – have the right to citizenship. Even then, that is no guarantee against abuses of power and tyranny of the masses. But it’s a damned sight better than what we have right now.
Your long read of the week is an excellent analytical article from Maxim Hvatkov about the parallels between the Russian intervention in Syria – another kind of “Special Military Operation” carried out with limited means and at the invitation of a foreign government – and the much bigger and more complex operation in Banderastan:
An RT source close to the Russian Defense Ministry notes that in military circles, it is popular to declare that it was through the operation in Syria that Russia gained valuable combat experience. However, in 2022, after identifying a number of problems the Russian Army has had in Ukraine, this view can be regarded as very one-sided. A number of experts believe that the Syrian campaign, in fact, left the commanders a bit overconfident, as the enemy had no aviation, air defense, long-range artillery, or armored mechanized troops.
Stefanovich told RT that the experience gained in the Syrian campaign certainly influenced the decision to launch the military operation in Ukraine and guided the way it was conducted at the beginning.
“Perhaps there was a hope that this format could be implemented in Ukraine, with limited forces and an emphasis on air power, etc. But practice has shown that not everything works this way. The enemy in Ukraine turned out to be completely different. Of course, some benefits remain. For example, it is in Syria that the Russian Army learned to actively use drones, no matter what you think of this. Objectively, the skills acquired in Syria are now being used in this area,” he said.
Stefanovich added that Russia is dealing with a contested environment in Ukraine – a situation in which the enemy puts up active resistance.
“Of course, Syria was no cakewalk for the Russian Army either, but the terrorists are not a regular army with a nation-state and large-scale foreign support. Russia is now in a conflict with a large, mobilized country. Plus, this state is supported by NATO’s entire intelligence, logistics, and information infrastructure, primarily coming from the United States. This makes it impossible to use the same methods that we developed in Syria. Generally, we see that as soon as our planes take off or our missiles are launched, this information is immediately received by the Ukrainians, who then set up an ambush and move their equipment to avoid the attack. Naturally, something hits the target, but the airstrikes are not as effective or efficient as they used to be in Syria. At the same time, the experience gained by individual units and PMCs in Syria is more relevant when it comes to storming settlements, although this is still much more difficult now,” Stefanovich said.
Linkage is good for you:
- Banderastan has benefited from approximately US$100M in crypto “donations” since the start of the SMO, but no one can seem to figure out where any of it went – if you’re surprised, raise your hand, then slap yourself;
- Pepe Escobar points out that, in spite of the near-hammerlock held by the Empire of Lies on information flows in its own sphere, the rest of the world does not believe its nonsense concerning Russia;
- Paul Craig Roberts takes a break from his usual strident criticism of the Kremlin and its “too soft” approach in Banderastan to point out the obvious truth that Russia will win, not lose, no matter what happens;
- I don’t often pay attention to what Andrew Anglin writes, but with respect to the Neo-Tsar’s recent speech and the acccession of the 4 new territories, I think he has it exactly right;
- James Tweedie asks whether the hohols actually intend to demilitarise themselves by throwing vast numbers of men at entrenched Russian positions to achieve little more than very costly Pyrrhic victories;
- Larry Johnson notes that the Empire of lies has only one option with sanctions in relation to the Banderastan War, and that is: MORE COWBELL!!!;
- Bernhard from Moon of Alabama explains what the accession of four new oblasti (regions) to Russia means for the Motherland and for the wider war;
- German and Polish politicians are slowly beginning to find the courage to point out the obvious truth that quite a few Banderite “refugees” are actually bilking their social welfare systems to get free shit;
- Joseph Kay explains that Whites are attempting to help Blacks out of an entirely misguided and inappropriate sense of noblesse oblige, which does nothing but piss off the intended recipients of that help;
- Anyone who thinks that fat girls can’t get themselves any lovin’, clearly has never met a land whale who wants to get some no matter what, or no matter whose pelvis she traumatises in the process;
- Dan Wootton notes that despite the best efforts of Harry the Ginger Whinger and Princess Caringslut, they are unable to stop former staffers from telling the truth about what awful bosses those two were;
- A maths teacher decided to become a bodybuilder and a boxer, and turned out to be very good at both – oh, and by the way, she’s a woman with really impressive boobs, so, y’know, all that and brains too;
- The cultural car crash that is PommieBastardLande continues to amuse and terrify, as a “safe sex” study finds that those told to practice it, well, don’t;
- Jeff Bezos‘s ex-wife, Mackenzie Scott, who looks like a boiled horse, divorced her vastly less wealthy second husband, because hypergamy – which no one EVER saw coming, surely (/sarc);
- John C. Wright offers up a basic lesson in physiology, by way of a Reddit thread, that puts paid to all of the GRRRRRL-BAWSE!!! nonsense that we see in modren films and TV shows;
- The inimitable Ann Coulter tells it exactly like it is with the Venezuelan “refugees” who so culutrally enriched Martha’s Vineyard recently, to the immense amusement of shitlords everywhere;
And some more from Dawn Pine:
- We are rather at a loss as to how we can accurately describe this story, so let’s just say it outright – there is a cemetery in Iran where all the headstones are shaped like dicks;
- The people at Twitch have NO sense of humour, which is why they banned a channel from a Russian that trolled Europeans REALLY hard by burning cheap Russian gas 24×7;
- Here is an interesting story of luck, guilt, and redemption concerning a man who figured out a way to glitch ATMs and get free money – but his conscience wouldn’t let him live with his thefts, so he turned himself in;
- The Babylon Bee continues to print all the news that’s fit to mock, by noting what Chad DeSantis plans to do with the hurricane that smashed his state;
- A jealous wife got pissed at her husband and called his BOSS to figure out whether he was cheating – even if he wasn’t, I’d say their relationship AND his job are both doomed;
- This won’t be news to any of us, but as we get older, our brains do slow down, and substantially, as the machinery of the brain gets grit in it, so to speak;
- The legendary White Trash Trailer Park Soap Opera known as Lvov Boat continues to amuse and entertain us all, as it turns out that the anti-hero of the story has now apologised to his baby-mama after running off with a hohol;
- If you don’t want to hear disturbing noises coming from the intercom that are due to a mechanical failure, then don’t fly American Airlines – actually, don’t fly them anyway, as a general rule, because they’re SHIT;
- Contrary to popular perception, it seems that crime among the yoot has actually declined since 2000, overall – though the article doesn’t say whether it is smartphone zombification or simply lax policing behind that trend;
- The weirdest cheating scandal in chess history just continues to get stranger by the day, with allegations involving – Lord help me – anal beads and other weird shit;
- Your “animals are dumbasses” moment of the week – firefighters had to spend time getting a cow unstuck from a tree, because, yes, cows really ARE that stupid;
- If you want to learn how to be good at songwriting, don’t go to school to study Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Chopin, or Debussy – learn from Taylor Swift instead! (i.e. bang some random guy for a month and then write a song about it);
- Indian culture continues to prove why it is not compatible with the West, with this story about a woman who killed her husband to death with an axe, and did unspeakable things to him, after he said she had dark skin;
- Contrary to what der Lugenpresse wants you to believe, Giorgia Meloni is not a fascist, and her election is not about fascism – indeed, from what I can see, she is very much a WEF-endorsed globalist gatekeeper;
- An old broad who likes to bang married dudes offers fellow skanks tips on how to do what she does, probably because she wants the attention;
- To precisely nobody’s surprise, it turns out that those “gender identity” guidelines issued to children are not based in science – NOW can we start impaling the kiddie-fiddlers who peddle this filth?!?!;
- We think that Russia is weird, India is weird, China is REALLY weird, but it turns out that the Oirish might have them all beat for true wackiness;
MUH RUSHIAN KAHLOOOOOZHUN!!!
The Neo-Tsar gave an absolutely EPIC speech on September 30th when he admitted the 4 new regions of Russia back home to the Motherland:
Those Who Fail To Learn From History…
History lessons of the week:
Your Great Man of the Week is a Russified German named Alexander Schmorell, whose mother was Russian, and who fought for the Nazis in WWII – and who turned his back on the evil that governed Germany, and is now canonised as a saint by the Orthodox Church:
In 1937, Schmorell was called up into the army, but he refused to swear an oath of allegiance to the head of state and it was only through the efforts of his commander that the story was hushed up. The second time Alexander ended up in the armed forces was in 1940. As a medical student at Munich University, he participated in the French campaign, serving in a medical unit.
After seeing enough of the “achievements” of National Socialism, the future doctor was determined to oppose it in any way he could and he was far from alone in this aspiration. In 1942, along with his friend and fellow student Hans Scholl, he organized the underground organization called the ‘White Rose’, in which they were soon joined by several other students and even one professor.
“Our friends and us were so different, reflecting, so it seemed, the richness of human personality, but, it turned out that this was precisely the principal danger to the nation, to the national idea,” wrote Hans Scholl’s sister, Sophie, also a member of the ‘White Rose’. “Somehow, without being aware of it, we were all put under flags and taught to march, to walk in formation, not to object and to think collectively. We loved Germany so much that we had never asked ourselves ‘for what and why’ we loved our country. With the rise of Hitler, we began to be taught and have it spelled out to us ‘for what and why’ we should love our country.”
The members of the clandestine group printed and distributed leaflets calling for resistance to the Nazi regime. “Shouldn’t every honest German today be ashamed of their government?” proclaimed the first of the leaflets. In addition, thanks to the effort of members of the ‘White Rose’, slogans such as “Down with Hitler” and “Freedom” appeared on buildings in Munich.
Schmorell took it very badly when Germany invaded the USSR in 1941 and, in 1942, he was even forced to take part in the invasion. Along with Scholl, he spent three months in the area of the town of Gzhatsk near Smolensk as a member of a medical company in the 252nd Infantry Division. Alexander was lucky not to end up on the front line. He mixed a lot with the local population, finding further confirmation that Hitler was an absolute evil and that Germany, Russia and the whole of the rest of the world needed to be rid of him
On July 13, 1943, Alexander Schmorell was executed by guillotine. In Germany today, streets, squares, schools and parks are named in his honor and that of other members of the underground ‘White Rose’ group. A memorial to the courageous medical student stands in Orenburg, the city of his birth. And on February 4, 2012, the Russian Orthodox Church canonized Schmorell as a saint.
Slayergod Remy aka Mint Blitz is loving the new HALO MCC modding tools:
Learning at the Master’s Feet
Nerd of the Rings looks at the history of Russia – uh, wait, I mean, MORDOR:
Bring on the Grimdark
Adeptus Ridiculous – gotta love that name – does a detailed look at Rogal Dorn, Primarch of Legio VII, the Imperial Fists:
That’s Not Gone Well…
Wazzocks gonna wazzock:
Kitchen Nightmares with the Angry Scot:
Let’s start with some good stuff from Dawn Pine:
Plus a few more that he sent me via LInkedIn:
Headlines of the week indicate that the Russians have devised some truly horrifying new torture methods:
Your “Firefighter’s Calendar” moment of the week:
Your “Female Orc” moment of the week:
Your “TARFUN” moment of the week:
Back when we lived in more civilised times, a beer shortage was entirely legitimate grounds for outright violent revolution.
Your “No Shit, Sherlock” moment of the week:
I’m going to indulge in a SUPERB cure for depression tonight, in the form of a delicious sirloin steak with sweet potato fries and red wine. Highly recommended.
Your “I Fail to See the Problem” moment of the week:
Is there ever such a thing as an appropriate mullet???
Your aminules are adorkable moment of the week:
And also your animals are absolute DICKS moment of the week, to balance things out:
And finally, your “Meanwhile, in Russia” moment of the week:
The Lords of Steel
Gym beast props this week go to Joe Sullivan:
Ass-Kicking of the Eight Limbs
Also, Tawanchai PK Saenchai put on absolute striking masterclass against the veteran Petchmorakot Petchyindee at ONE 161 in Singapore on Thursday Sep 29 to clinch the belt and shock one of the best strikers of this era:
Keep in mind that Petchmorakot was the last man to beat the living legend, Saenchai – who happens to be the man from whom the training camp where Tawanchai trains, derives its name. Surprisingly, Tawanchai doesn’t move or fight like Saenchai, at all – whereas Saenchai is highly elusive and entertaining, Tawanchai is completely relaxed and yet extremely fast, brutal, and powerful.
Saenchai himself is not actually based at PKSaenchai, but he does stop by to coach from time to time. So Tawanchai has goten the best of both worlds – he has trained under one of the absolute greats of the art, and he has beaten the man who beat the originator of his camp’s training style.
They See Me Rollin’…
Take a look at the legendary Metamoris 3 submission-only no-gi event where Eddie Bravo fought Royler Gracie to a very controversial draw:
Bravo is truly a wizard at BJJ – but if you want to see striking in the sport, then that completely changes the nature of the game, so let me show you someone who does it, who was one of my teachers back in the US:
I have personally been trained by David. I have witnessed several of his amateur MMA fights. He really is an incredibly talented martial artist. But he’s had some issues in his life – I won’t go into them, and I don’t know very much. All I will say is that I wish he could do better than he has.
Let’s get a little heavier:
Livin’ in the Land of the Metal Gods
Rock Out With Your Glock Out
Finally, let’s wrap things up with the Instathot for the start of the week. I have no idea who she is, how old she is, or where she comes from, but she looks the part for a Monday, so we’ll go with that.
OK, gents, back to work, Brandon needs you to pay for Hunter’s hohol hookers and Brazilian blow, after all.