OFMIM again. This weekend went by WAY too damn fast, to be honest. Last week I was on the road for pretty much the entire time, for reasons related to work. As a result, I was quite pleased to be back home – I do not like big cities very much, though Moscow is something of an exception, due to their overcrowding and craziness. Most of all, I miss not being around a gym.
But all of that absolutely pales in comparison to what happened late last week, in which the Fake President gave what had to be one of the most ominous and terrible speeches ever given by the leader of a political party in the USA. Not since the days of Lincoln and Roosevelt has a President described his political opponents in terms quite like these:
It’s worth keeping in mind that Brandon has always had a terrible temper, and it has gotten much worse as he has descended into dementia. I saw the same thing happen with my own grandfather. He was always mild-mannered and gentle with me, but as he got older, I observed him becoming more agitated and cantankerous by the day, even as he lost cognitive understanding of what was going on around him.
Brandon was very clearly pumped full of the really strong shit to keep him going through that speech, and it shows. This guy is a meat-puppet, we all know that – but we can take for granted that everything he says, comes from people behind him, telling him what to say and when to say it. The snarling, even daemonic, fury that he unleashed on that Hellscape stage was undoubtedly a reflection of exactly what his speechwriters and handlers and controllers actually believe, deep down. They genuinely do think that MAGA Republicans are a threat to stability and decency.
Every day that goes by with these people in power, brings us one step closer to the rupture and bloodbath that people like me fear and pray will never happen. Lines have been crossed that we could not imagine being breached just a few years ago – and there is no way back now.
As I have stated many times in the past, this war, when it comes, will not be calm, tame, or one-sided. It will be absolutely horrific, on a level that we cannot comprehend and which will sicken us before it is done. Those who are left standing will be scarred forever by the bloodletting and the horrors that they will witness.
All of this was avoidable – but avoiding it would have required foresight enough to stop the invasion of the USA by endless waves of foreigners, and the usurpation and occupation of its government by (((a particular secular subgroup))) of those foreigners who sold out the future of their host country and sowed racial division and sexual degeneracy to preserve their grip upon power.
War is the only way out of this. Dark Brandon made that an absolute certainty. If it is any comfort, we can be assured that he will burn in Hell when his time comes for all that he has done, all of the ways in which he has abused his own children, and all of the ways that he has dishonoured himself and defiled his country. But, in the meantime, the rest of us have to live with the results of his incompetence, and of the insanity of the people that control him.
The Mighty God-Emperor
His Most Illustrious, Noble, August, Benevolent, and Legendary Celestial Majesty, the God-Emperor of Mankind, Donaldus Triumphus Magnus Astra, the First of His Name, the Lion of Midnight, may the Lord bless him and preserve him, isn’t taking Brandon’s nonsense lying down – he called Goatmeal-for-brains some rather nasty things in response:
Donald Trump has labeled the US president an “enemy of the state,” claiming Joe Biden’s speech was the “most vicious, hateful and divisive ever delivered” by an American leader.
Speaking at a rally on Saturday in Wilkes-Barr, Pennsylvania, the former president accused Biden of having “vilified” the 71 million voters who supported Trump during the 2020 presidential election.
On Thursday, Biden claimed the Republican Party was being “dominated, driven, and intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans” who he accused of representing an “extreme ideology” and posing a “threat to this country.”
“He’s an enemy of the state, if you want to know the truth. The enemy of the state is him and the group that control him which is circling around him,” Trump said.
“By the way, the next morning he forgot what he said,” Trump quipped, raising laughter from the audience. He also accused Biden of being “cognitively impaired and in no condition to lead our country.”
We are rapidly approaching the point where an amicable divorce between Red and Blue America will be impossible, not merely impractical, as it is today. Our friend LTC Kratman has pointed out repeatedly in the past that the intermingling of communities in the “purple” counties that are all over the country, make a clean separation very difficult to pull off in practice.
That leaves only one option – open war.
Lest anyone get the wrong impression, let me make clear, for the gazillionth time, I DO NOT WANT THIS. A “civil war” between Americans will make the genocidal slaughters in Rwanda and the Balkans in the 1990s look like highly civilised picnics by comparison. It will be brother against sister, husband against wife, father against son, neighbour against neighbour, White against Black against Latino against Asian, man against woman against all of the mentally ill lunatics that identify as neither.
It will be a giant snarled-up fustercluck in which blood will flow through city streets like rainwater.
This must be avoided if at all possible. But I greatly fear that Darth Brandon’s drug-amplified stupidity has removed that possibility completely.
#BasedTucker is Based
Aug 29, 2022
Aug 30, 2022
Aug 31, 2022
Sep 01, 2022
Sep 02, 2022
Dawn of Battle
The Male Brain has lots to entertain, inform, educate, and infuriate in equal measure for us today. We start with an Honest Government Ad from PommieBastardLande about just how effed the Limeys really are:
They got the bit about Thatcher rather wrong, but beyond that, yeah, it’s pretty accurate.
Will Schoder offers up some rather good advice about how to cultivate a better memory:
Comedy channel has a classic skit from Dave Chappelle:
Low Budget Stories explains what it really means to be an influenza:
In line with yesterday’s Scripture passage, Reason explains how student loan forgiveness actually works – both the good AND the bad:
Mark Dice analyses Dark Brandon’s deranged speech:
China Uncensored despairs over the fact that Xi Jinping seems to have fully survived the latest episode of the CCP drama show, General Hostility:
The dynamic duo over at Redacted note that the Neo-Tsar has effectively torpedoed the WEF’s agenda under Darth Schwab the Amazingly Stupid:
Jackson Hinkle unpacks the Neo-Tsar’s warning that Europe is in for YEARS, not merely months, of extreme hardship unless it immediately reverses course:
Judge Andrew Napolitano teams up with the exceptionally erudite and knowledgeable Col. Douglas Macgregor to discuss the hohol “counteroffensive”:
Дед Сварливый Говорит!
Grandpa Grumpuss grumps, grumpily about warfighting doctrines and the ways in which understandings thereof are abused:
It’s All Greek To Us
The gentlemen of The Duran did a superb long livestream with the great Robert Barnes, touching on a very wide range of topics:
The Bald-Faced Truth
Brian Berletic from The New Atlas unpacks a RAND Corporation paper from 2019 that showed very clearly the Deep State plan for Russia and prescribed an attempt to unbalance Russia by starting a war in Ukraine:
Graham Phillips shows us some delightful footage of happy young schoolchildren in the LNR who have started the new school year:
Lord Razor of the Fist Clan tells you what to do with respect to The Lhurrd of the Rangz – don’t hate-watch it, don’t waste your time or effort or energy, just get on with mocking it for the nonsense that it is:
PJW notes that the entire 404 War was very much caused by Bozo BoJo‘s meddling, and everything that has come out of it is a pure scam upon our money and our credibility:
Dr. John Campbell unpacks a study about natural immunity to the Coof from Portugal, and explains that the NHS should be taking natural immunity much more seriously than it is:
Warriors of Faith
The Dizzle and Al-Fadi examine the lies that Muzzies tell about Rebecca, the wife of Isaac and the mother of all Israel:
Dr. Jay Smith from PfanderFilms and his friend Lloyd de Jongh explain that shariah, like the rest of the Fake Religion of Peace, actually depends entirely on oral traditions, and heavily depends on the validity and veracity of the hadith:
The grading system with respect to hadith is quite fascinating as well. It turns out that there really is no such thing as a “weak” hadith at all – not when even the daif ones have a 45-85% chance under Islamic doctrine of being accurate.
Christian Prince dispenses summarily with one of the worst lies that Muzzies tell about Jesus:
Manly Men of Manliness
Terrence Popp has absolutely no patience for the 20th Century fad of veganism, and points out that following it leaves you hungry and weak:
Joker from Better Bachelor is greatly impressed by Leonardo diCaprio‘s consistent ability to be an Alpha among Alphas and date and bang women half his age:
Burn Paedowood to the Ground
Midnight’s Edge notes that Amazog is deeply unhappy about the negative reviews about The Rangz of Powahhh:
Overlord Dicktor Van Doomcock watched LotRRoP so that you didn’t have to:
Gary from Nerdrotic apparently hasn’t gotten around to cutting an episode about The Rangz of Powahhhh yet – he must be too busy laughing at “Hobo Baggins” – so instead he watched that Game of Thrones spin-off/prequel/whatever thingy, and damns it with faint praise:
Ryan Kinel happily jumps onto the dogpile surrounding The Desecration of Tolkien:
The Drinker has clearly been drinking more even than his liver can tolerate – that’s the only way that I can explain his rather oddball choice of viewing material:
Reading Too Much Into Things
Your “Science is F***ING WEIRD” moment of the week is from Dawn Pine, and isn’t exactly a science story per se, but is in fact a portal that shows you all of the various retracted papers and studies out there which have proven to be utterly useless.
Meanwhile, here’s one from Kurzgesagt – in a Nutshell about the rabies virus:
There is a lot of nonsense toward the end of that video about how “anti-vaxxers” are the problem. They – we – assuredly are not. People like us have few problems with vaccines that have decades of evidence behind them – I’ve been vaccinated against rabies myself, as it happens. (Long story, not a pleasant one.) And I have zero problems whatsoever with genuine, tried-and-true vaccines, like those against rabies, smallpox, polio, chickenpox, and so on.
I do have a HUGE problem with unproven vaccines – or, worse, mRNA gene-therapies which are NOT VACCINES – that our supposed betters tell us to take without any evidence whatsoever as to their effectiveness and safety.
Your long read of the week is also from The Male Brain, and concerns the story of a real-life Russian femme fatale who managed to bamboozle NATO officials as a GRU operative, with considerable success:
It was in Naples that “Maria Adela’s” career as a Russian illegal spy peaked. Over the next three years, she became a fixture on the local social scene. She opened a jewellery and luxury items boutique, later turning it into a trendy club frequented by the local highlife, and eventually becoming the secretary of a charitable organisation that was also attended by members of the NATO command centre in Naples.
“Maria Adela”’s boutique carried branded jewellery from the Serein line that she claimed to have designed herself. The now-defunct webpage of her company described Serein jewellery as “created for the elegant woman who is never excessive.”
In fact, a reverse image-search shows that the colourful self-branded jewellery sold in “Maria Adela’s” boutique and touted on the website as “made in Napoli” appeared to be inexpensive jewellery purchased from Chinese online wholesalers.
This did not prevent “Maria Adela’s” ascent in Naples society as a trendy jewellery designer and socialite – going socially by the name of Adela Serein, according to friends, she and her gallery were featured in local media such as this promotional video lauding the launch of “the Serein Concept Gallery”. A local newspaper report at the time detailed the attendance of local councillors, entrepreneurs and celebrities.
Linkage is good for you:
- Bernhard from Moon of Alabama explains in detail how Europe’s current, self-inflicted, economic crisis was actually provoked by the US itself, as a way to weaken Europe and absorb it as a protectorate of the Empire of Lies;
- Andrei Martyanov is more than a little irritated – he is Grandpa Grumpuss, after all – about all of this nonsense about Russia buying Iranian UAVs, as if somehow the Russians can’t build superior UAVs of their own;
- Maj. Scott Ritter completely dismantles the particularly odious and stupid reporting of one William Arkin on the 404 War, noting the endless errors of fact and logic that he and people like him continue to make on the subject;
- Germany to the Ukrops fleeing the 404 War: “F**K OFF, WE’RE FULL!!!!”;
- Valentin Loginov provides a historical overview of how Russian Jews, including many originating from what is now Ukraine, were actually the driving force behind much of the Zionist movement that (re-)created Israel;
- The great Dr. Ron Paul is infuriated by the way that the Fake President has gone about student-loan forgiveness, and once you understand the details, it is not difficult to see why this way of doing it is so terrible;
- James Pinkerton discusses the life and accomplishments of the late Robert McFarlane, one of the key architects of the victory strategy of St. Reagan of the Right during the Cold War;
- Paul Craig Roberts remembers the late Mikhail Gorbachev, who negotiated the end of the Cold War with President BAMF, but who paid a terrible price for his naivete with respect to NATO expansion;
- Robert Bridge wonders if it is even possible to avoid a true civil war in the US, after the Dark Brandon speech – contra his conclusions, I do expect an armed mass uprising, and I expect it to be extremely brutal and ugly;
- Edward Dutton conducts an excellent analysis of the hot mess that is Finland’s Primie Minister Saana Marin, whose troubled childhood explains rather a lot about her party-girl tendencies;
- James Thomson examines the evidence about single parenthood and the impact that this has upon the life outcomes of their children, and draws some very painful, though entirely expected, conclusions;
- NASA used to be able to land men on the Moon, but now it can’t even get a rocket up into space, due to “technical issues” that cause gas leaks all over the damn launchpad;
- Military Watch Magazine has a very interesting article up on how the F-22 and F-35 are very technologically advanced fighters that are nonetheless completely cost-ineffective and failed endeavours;
- An Australian woman in her late thirties – that really tells you everything you need to know – explains why banging 700 dudes doesn’t make her a slut, and fails miserably;
- Watching TEH PR0N isn’t just a terrible idea for men – it is also an awful idea for women, and leads to some very nasty outcomes for their sex and love lives;
And some more from Dawn Pine:
- DuckDuckGo now has a new free email forwarding service that allows you to send emails without worrying about tracking – though keep in mind that DDG has edited its own search results, just like Google, so beware;
- The Babylon Bee makes fun of She-Hulk by telling it exactly like it is with respect to the ferocious temper and PMSing that the character of Jennifer Walters exhibits in the new train-wreck of a Marvel Phase Bore show;
- You can read this story one of two ways – the one that the author wants, or the one in which a fatty tried to pretend she wasn’t a land-whale and then got BIG MAD at a dude for having standards;
- Dragons have been part of various world religions and traditions for millennia, performing both good roles in Chinese mythology, and evil ones in Western mythology – here is a rather fascinating explanation of those traditions;
- There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with a wife having sex with her husband right after having a baby – that’s a wonderful, natural, and wholesome thing – but doing it while breastfeeding your young-un might be just a tad weird;
- The WHO is still trying to scare the shit out of us with the Coof, but most of us are sick and tired of the fear-porn and just want to get back to living normal lives again;
- Brolon put his mother up in a garage in his rather crappy digs near his space launch pad in Texas, which, let’s be clear, is NOT cool – the world’s richest man can damn well take care of his own mother;
- While we’re on subjects related to Brolon, one of his customers decided to implant a chip that allows him to unlock his smugmobile without a key, which speaks to something deeply unhealthy in the guy’s mind;
- The Fake Pope wants to visit the Norks, to accomplish… what, exactly, I wonder, given that, as far as the atheist Norkommies are concerned, Catholicism is Fake, and quite possibly Gay;
- In news that will surprise absolutely nobody that reads this site, eating low-fat desserts is actually really bad for you, because – SURPRISE! – those things are actually packed with sugars and carbs;
- Somehow, we have ended up in a situation where an alligator is considered an emotional support animal, instead of a pest and a source of pants-shitting terror – and, amazingly, this ISN’T in Floriduh;
- This story about a kid smuggling two lightsabers onto his graduation stage and then challenging his principal to an impromptu duel is clearly a candidate for the award for the greatest graduation ceremony in history ;
- Let’s be honest, being a beat cop is not an interesting job, so if you’re gonna keep yourself occupied by dicking with Waze to slow drivers down, that’s actually kind of funny – at least they didn’t make them speed up and then book them;
- Blokes these days are increasingly interested in maintaining their autonomy and independence, rather than being tied down to some harridan, and honestly, it’s kind of hard to blame them;
MUH RUSHIAN KAHLOOOOOZHUN!!!
The Neo-Tsar has a lot of wisdom and prescient advice to offer about the coming collapse of Western currencies like the dollar, the euro, and the pound sterling:
Those Who Fail To Learn From History…
History lessons of the week:
Your Great Man of the Week is Grover Cleveland, the only American President in history (well, so far) who won two non-consecutive Presidential terms:
Installation00 talks about the ultimate fate of the true supervillians of the HALO universe – the Precursors:
And now let’s watch slayergod Remy aka Mint Blitz do his thing, while discussing his views about the future roadmap of HALO Infinite:
Learning at the Master’s Feet
Nerd of the Rings explains trolling – or rather, trolls:
Bring on the Grimdark
Oculus Imperia unpacks the terrible and dreadful history of the Necrons:
That’s Not Gone Well…
Wazzocks gonna wazzock:
Who here would watch a show that ONLY involved Captain Slow and Hamster fixing shit?!?
Yup. 100% OF US would tune in to that.
Kitchen Nightmares with the Angry Scot:
We start with some most LEGEN- wait for it -DARY memes from our good friend, Dawn Pine:
Headlines of the week indicate that we have a new contender for the title of King of the Rednecks – NEBRASKA MAN!:
Your “Karma is a Stone-Cold Bitch” moment of the week:
Your “Ye Didn’t Kill Himself” moment of the week:
Just puttin’ it out there right now.
Your “Play Gay Games, Win Gay Prizes” moment of the week:
Your… y’know what, I literally cannot craption this next one:
Your “Paging Tugger Toobin” moment of the week:
Your “Didn’t Age Well” moment of the week:
Your aminules are adorkable moment of the week:
And also your animals are absolute DICKS moment of the week, to balance things out:
Orcas are known for hunting down great white sharks, pinning them so that they cannot move – which means that they cannot breathe, since many (not all) sharks breathe by moving through the water constantly – and then rip out their livers, leaving the shark to drown and die in agony.
The scariest part? They do it just to dick with great whites.
Seriously. Pods of orcas actually hunt great whites, which the rest of us think of as living breathing thinking buzzsaws straight out of a horror movie, for sport.
The great whites know it, too, which is why, whenever a pod of orcas moves into the neighbourhood which great whites are known to frequent, they GTFO of town, and in a VERY big hurry.
And finally, your “Meanwhile, in Russia” moment of the week:
Yes, that is the one and only Khabib Nurmagomedov wrestling with an actual bear – which is one of the reasons why he is so damn strong and dangerous today.
The Lords of Steel
Gym beast props this week go to Jamal Browner:
Ass-Kicking of the Eight Limbs
Let’s take a look at the legendary career of the greatest trickster in muay thai, the one and only Saenchai:
We start your weekly course of Gingervitis Treatment with the most excellent Patty Gurdy, a German birdy:
Redhead + hurdy gurdy = you’re welcome, humanity.
Let’s have a bit more of that sort of thing, but with bagpipes:
But wait – for we know that such things are never complete without a Russian ginger-snap:
(You can tell based on her finger-picking and composition style that she is classically trained on a nylon-strung guitar – and that is the true test of real musical skill and talent, as any serious guitarist will tell you.)
Truly, brothers, am I not kind?
Livin’ in the Land of the Metal Gods
Rock Out With Your Glock Out
And finally we get to the real reason why you tolerate these compilations of insanity every week – the Instathot to get the week off to exactly the right kind of debauched start. This here is Ivanka Peach (not her real name, obviously), age 24, originally from Ulyanovsk, Russia, and now living in Germany. She does “spicy modelling” and TikTokkery – so, y’know, clearly a role model for our times (/sarc).
OK, that’s it, back to work, winter is coming and you’re all gonna need firewood by the cord.