This week’s episode is all about game theory and its profound and powerful application to politics. I use the lens of game-theoretic understanding to provide insights into why the Right keeps losing against the Left. As I point out in the podcast, the reason is basically because we of the Right refuse to act in accordance with optimal and sensible strategies for beating the Left and maximising our own gains. Cuckservatives do so consistently and constantly because they are terrified of being called “-ists” and “-phobes” of any kind. This leads them to act in ways that consistently favour the Left. Once you understand these patterns of behaviour, and you know what to look for, you can find ways of overwhelming the Left’s formidable intelligence, cunning, and fighting skill through stratagems and methods designed specifically to wipe out their defences.
Learn and understand some basic game theory, and you will prosper significantly.
- A Beautiful Mind by Sylvia Nasar;
- Prisoner’s Dilemma in game theory;
- The game-theoretic ideas behind Massive (or Mutually) Assured Destruction;
- Simple video tutorials explaining the basics of game theory;
Protect Yourself From Big Tech
As I keep telling everyone with sense enough to listen, you MUST take steps to protect yourself from the Big Tech companies. Start here with this post. Here are the specific steps that you can take:
- Make sure that your web traffic is safe and protected from prying eyes using a VPN – click here to get a massive 81% OFF on a 24-month subscription with Surfshark, the best-value VPN client out there today;
- If you want something a bit simpler with fewer bells and whistles, subscribe to GooseVPN here;
Build Your Platform
- Get yourself a proper domain for your site or business with Namecheap;
- Put your site onto a shared hosting service using A2Hosting for the fastest, most secure, and stable hosting platform around – along with unlimited email accounts of unlimited size;
- Create beautiful websites with amazing, feature-rich content using Divi from Elegant Themes;