It’s a depressing day, to be sure. Not just because it’s Monday, which is bad enough, but also because of everything going on around us. The political and economic winds are blowing hard and cold against us. We are in for some very difficult times ahead – as if what we went through for the past few years wasn’t bad enough. We are definitely going to be tested in ways that none of us expected or anticipated.
But trying times are nothing new, and such times often bring out unexpected qualities in men that otherwise would have passed through history unknown and unnoticed. Which brings us nicely to the theme of this week’s Great Mondaydact Browser Buster.
Our good friend Dawn Pine over in Israel suggested that, since January 25th is the day that one Tiberius Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus was crowned Emperor, we should take a moment to acknowledge the day. And indeed we should, because Claudius Caesar went on to become one of the most surprisingly competent and capable rulers in Roman history.
Dawn gives us a few “fun facts” to remember about the great man:
- He was the first Roman emperor to be born outside Italy;
- Because he was afflicted with a limp and slight deafness due to sickness at a young age, his family ostracized him and excluded him from public office until his consulship, shared with his nephew Caligula in 37;
- Having a personal interest in law, he presided at public trials, and issued up to twenty edicts a day. He was seen as vulnerable throughout his reign, particularly by elements of the nobility. Claudius was constantly forced to shore up his position, which resulted in the deaths of many senators;
- He was the first Emperor who resorted to bribery as a means to secure army loyalty and rewarded the soldiers of the Praetorian Guard;
- He refused the request of Alexandrian Greeks to dedicate a temple to his divinity, saying that only gods may choose new gods;
- He was a scholar and published many books. None survived;
- Most assume his death was by poison, and his wife orchestrated it.
If you haven’t watched the old BBC series I, Claudius – based on the superb book by Robert Graves of the same name – starring Derek Jacobi and made back in the days when the Bolshevik Broadcasting Corporation actually made GOOD STUFF, then you owe it to yourself to do so. Here are a couple of videos to demonstrate what the show was like:
And here are some of the legendary actors from the show explaining why it became such a hit:
I cannot recommend that show strongly enough. It’s BRILLIANT. But read the book first – as the source material, it’s even better, and it fills in an awful lot of the gaps that the show inevitably cannot cover.
His Most Illustrious, Noble, August, Benevolent, and Legendary Celestial Majesty, the God-Emperor of Mankind, Donaldus Triumphus Magnus Astra, the First of His Name, the Lion of Midnight, may the Lord bless him and preserve him, bade farewell to his legions of heartbroken supporters and left for Florida:
It is well and truly over. America is done. Prepare for war, because it is coming.
#BasedTucker is based:
Mark Dice is NOT impressed by the start of the Fake President’s reign:
The sheer hypocrisy and mendacity of the never-to-be-sufficiently-cursed whorenalists is something to behold, certainly. But it’s not surprising. Let them keep doing it. They are simply ensuring with every lie of tongue and pen that, when America finally tears itself apart in an orgy of violence and bloodshed, they will be among the first to experience the “joys” of the revolution that they did so much to create.
Dave from Blue Collar Logic asks what all of those Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferers are going to do now that the primary cause of their malaise is gone:
And Jason asks whether the Wicked Witch of the West made a gigantic mistake by attempting to impeach the God-Emperor again:
I think Jason is being overly optimistic in arguing that this is the God-Emperor’s chance to show the American people that the election was stolen from them.
Anyone who doesn’t know that already is either too stupid, brain-dead, or liberal to matter. And anyone who does know that, is already hopping mad about it.
Furthermore, we already know that Big Tech and Big Media will do everything possible to censor the outcome of the election. So nothing will happen there.
Look, let’s simply accept things as they are: the election was stolen and American voting processes are hopelessly corrupt. There is no point voting anymore. Nor is there any point in paying taxes either – you simply pay to support a system that hates you and wants you dead.
So why bother?
Stop supporting Big Tech, Big Media, and others. Stop supporting the Federal government. Start forming your own gatherings that will protect each other’s lives and properties. And start making moves at the local level to put sherriffs and county commissioners in place who simply will not enforce idiotic Federal rules.
Bill Whittle is every bit as spitting mad as the rest of us about everything that’s going on, and it certainly shows:
The Male Brain has his usual store of excellence for us, starting with a great video from Larry Elder about how to drain the Swamp:
The solutions that Mr. Elder proposes may not be practical, but that remains to be seen. For instance, #1 is actually how the US government funded itself for the first 100 years of America’s existence, before the never-to-be-sufficiently-cursed income tax was implemented during the Progressive Era. Some of the others are problematic.
But hey, he IS proposing some good stuff. The question is… how are you going to get a country to agree on selling off all Federal lands and properties and privatising the entitlement schemes, when the country can’t even agree on what a man or a woman is, or how to run an election properly?
Here’s another great Black intellectual, Dr. Thomas Sowell, talking about how the facts changed his mind:
I genuinely admire Dr. Sowell. I’ve read a number of his books and I have always found him to be a superb and incisive thinker – though he is not always right, and indeed he makes some serious mistakes about how the Smoot-Hawley Tariff Act supposedly deepened the Great Depression.
Ryan George looks at winter in the Great Frozen North as if it were a video game:
Next time you catch some shitheel sleazeball politician not practicing what he preaches about masks and social distancing, just remember this ReasonTV remix by Remy of Shaggy’s “It Wasn’t Me”:
I DO NOT like hip-hop, rap, or Shaggy. But I have to admit, that was pretty funny.
The tl;dw summary of this video from Think Before You Sleep about the difference between a housewife and a modern woman is:
- Housewives >>> “modern women”;
- You REALLY need to pick your partner VERY VERY VERY CAREFULLY;
Also – I’m not married (obviously), but if someone came up to me and suggested swapping my lady for someone else’s in return for money (and NO SEX ALLOWED), he’d get a fistful of knuckles for his trouble. Even if the woman in question is Ekaterina Enokaeva (see: NO SEX ALLOWED problem).
Here’s an interesting video from Wisecrack about how the Devil Mouse once built up its own government:
And people wonder why guys like us call them the “Devil Mouse”???
This week, Dawn actually suggested the video from The Dizzle, and it’s a doozy:
Paul Ramsey points out the seeimngly obvious – the MAGA Hats took a real kicking on Inauguration Day when the Fake President took his fake oath:
Here’s a prediction for you – bearing in mind that my track record of predictions is not the best:
Sleepy Creepy Corrupt Slow Joe will not last out his first term. The San FranciscHo is going to become the first unelected female President ever. And that will be a tragedy, because although she was born in America – almost certainly unlike Barry Hussein Odumbass the Lightworker – she is not American.
PJW isn’t any more impressed by the Fake President, and the disgustingly sycophantic treatment of him by the never-to-be-sufficiently-cursed whorenalists and presstitutes, than I am:
A lot of people find my views of the (((media))) to be somewhat… extreme, and that’s putting it quite mildly.
Let me tell you, though, that if you liked the coverage that Obarmy got during his tenure – despite the fact that he was far more willing to censor and threaten and bully the (((media))) than Trump EVER was – then you’re going to LOVE the (((media))) coverage of Biden. It’s going to make the North Korean press look fair and objective by comparison.
Lord Razor of the Fist Clan is thoroughly unimpressed by the absolute state of modren gaming, and I really have to agree with him:
You know how we shitlords keep getting BTFO’d for claiming that the WuFlu was a Chinese creation? Well, China Uncensored says that we weren’t that far wrong:
America Uncovered sounds an urgent warning about deplatforming and how it will affect you:
I’ve been clanging that particular bell for months. If you aren’t sure how to do it – start here.
Jared Taylor from American Renaissance talks about the shattered dreams of Trump supporters who expected the US military, or at least the FNG – Effing National Guard – to do their damned jobs and preserve the American Experiment:
I would have preferred to put up a BitChute video, as Rumble is nothing more than yet another cuckservative attempt at gatekeeping. But for whatever reason the AmRen folks didn’t put this video up on BitChute yet, so we’re stuck with this.
Terrence Popp offers up his usual hilarious, and profane, advice about marriage:
Dr. Jay Smith over at PfanderFilms has been answering A LOT of genuinely very stupid questions from Abdools who keep trying to wrong-foot him by claiming that the Bible has as many problems as the Koran does in its exegesis:
The man has the patience of a saint, but that is plainly running out a bit now. You can tell. He’s taking a much harder line against the Abdools given the sheer preponderance of evidence stacking up against the Standard Islamic Narrative about how the most obvious false prophet in history started up the most clearly fake religion of all time.
Dr. Jay Richards explains what makes this little blue marble, orbiting an insignificant Class-M star, in an unimpressive part of a boringly normal Galaxy, so special and so uniquely suited for us – and why that matters in determining whether we are here by accident or not:
Alisa Childers and Allie Beth Stuckey discuss the dangers of reading too much of yourself into the Bible:
Midnight’s Edge takes an intriguing deep dive into the way that Queen Karen Kennedy completely furballed the plot of the Devil Mouse Trilogy:
Overlord Dicktor Van Doomcock expands on that news and offers up his own thoughts about how the Queen of the Karens completely screwed the pooch over at Lucasfilm:
Gary from Nerdrotic is VASTLY amused by the sheer idiocy of Batwoman Season 2:
The Drinker is pretty amazed by how bad that same show is too – and you will be as well once you watch and hear some of the clips from it:
He also has some rather drunkenly eloquent thoughts about the awfulness of our modern movie villains, and how utterly shite they are compared to the legends of the past:
Your “Science is F***ING WEIRD” moment of the week is from The Male Brain and concerns a completely new state of matter:
In this experiment, the team explored what would happen if they tweaked a very unusual many-body experimental system, called a super Tonks-Girardeau gas. These are highly excited one-dimensional quantum gases – atoms in a gaseous state that are confined to a single line of movement – that have been tuned in such a way that their atoms develop extremely strong attractive forces to one another. What’s super about them is that, even under extreme forces, they theoretically should not collapse into a ball-like mass (like normal attractive gases will). However, in practice, they do collapse because of experimental imperfections. Lev, who has a penchant for the strongly magnetic element dysprosium, wondered what would happen if he and his students created a super Tonks–Girardeau gas with dysprosium atoms and altered their magnetic orientations ‘just so.’ Perhaps they would resist collapse just a little bit better than nonmagnetic gases?
“The magnetic interactions we were able to add were very weak compared to the attractive interactions already present in the gas. So, our expectations were that not much would change. We thought it would still collapse, just not quite so readily,” said Lev, who is also a member of Stanford Ginzton Lab and Q-FARM. “Wow, were we wrong.”
Their dysprosium variation ended up producing a super Tonks–Girardeau gas that remained stable no matter what. The researchers flipped the atomic gas between the attractive and repulsive conditions, elevating or “screwing” the system to higher and higher energy states, but the atoms still didn’t collapse.
Your long read of the week is from Marcus Apostate at The Unz Review and looks at the rapidly-escalating Non-Trinitarian War against White men now underway across the Western world:
I am not preparing for war in the way that most Americans would (fail to) understand it. That is, I am not taking up arms to overthrow a government. I am not joining the military so that I can resist “regimes” that seek to rein in the Jewish oligarchs who pillaged their economy. I am not preparing to wage war against a duly-elected South American government that seeks to abandon the petrodollar so they can remove the yoke of vulture capitalism that has been imposed on a people. Surely not now.
No, I am not gearing up to drop multicultural democratic bombs from a B-2 Stealth bomber or to use a Predator drone to assassinate a scientist from another country because he is successfully resisting the implementation of Greater Israel. The war that I am preparing for is a defensive war to protect my people from an illegitimate government that is unduly influenced by foreign interests and is controlled by hidden oligarchs who use two-party democracy as a veil to pillage my people and others.
Perhaps it would be more accurate to say that I am already fighting the war. As I said above, it is currently a fifth-generation war: an information and propaganda war against the traditional power structure in the US. It started as a war against the hegemony of White Anglo Saxon Protestant Southern Males. Then it evolved into a war against White Anglo Saxon (redundant, I know) Christian males. Once that was secured, it evolved into a war against White Males. As the recent Karen memes and a million articles, books, and television clips (speculation on the last one, since I no longer watch it) demonstrate, the war is now simply against all White people and other non-White people who do not hate White people and/or seek to undermine them at every opportunity.
It would seem, then, that we are fighting a fifth-generation Race War, but it is not that simple. First, there are many allies among Blacks, Asians, Hispanics, and others who share in the struggle against a common, nation-destroying enemy. Secondly, there are even more – many more – White people who still believe that to criticize anti-White policies and propaganda is a form of psychopathology. These people, blinded by stupidity—or more likely by ideology—fail to see the true reasons for and consequences of labeling phrases such as all lives matter as racist. As dumb as cows being corralled for the slaughter, they readily proclaim that it is so wonderful for people of all races and ethnicities to celebrate their people and value their heritage – so long as the celebrants are not White. Natural selection demands that this insanity will end one day: one way or another.
Linkage is good for you:
- Graham Dockery from RT is busy popping Dramamine to deal with the nausea induced by endless fawning of the never-to-be-sufficiently-cursed whorenalists and presstitutes over the Fake President;
- The latest data on the Kung Flu indicate that, if you go to the hospital to be treated for it, your odds of kicking the bucket rise significantly even though the disease itself is preventable and treatable;
- The Pfizer-BioNTech WuFlu vaccine might not be as effective as advertised – and judging by the way things are going in the world’s biggest live-action test, the advertising is blatantly false;
- Despite a second (or third or fourth or who knows by now) wave of the Kung Flu, mortality rates in Britain are no different than in most years, which leads one to believe that maybe we’re being lied to…;
- The same people who unleashed General Tso’s Chicken Pox on the world then forced their own people to lie about whether or not that shit was human-transmissible – not exactly news, but hey, it’s interesting;
- People like me have been saying for MONTHS that this vaccine will be rammed into our arms whether we like it or not – and for those who refuse, the government will make life much harder;
- To precisely NOBODY’S surprise – except maybe gubmint bureaucrats – lockdowns are far deadlier to the world than the CommiePox itself, and we are finding this out in a very painful way right now;
- Remember how the Fake President’s inauguration was supposed to start healing the country and all? Yeah, about that… it ain’t working, especially not in Portland;
- If you like diversity in your big Western cities, then you’ll LOVE the fact that Moose-Limbs are busy putting their Izzlamic practices into action, especially with respect to virginity tests on marriage nights;
- The Z-Man writes at Taki’s Magazine about the now-unleashed race war that is heating up around the USA and ripping the country apart;
- If you want a good belly laugh, this list of medical acronyms and abbreviations will do the job nicely;
- Fascinating link from everyone’s favourite tabloid – no, the Irish one – about how everything we believe about why men and women cheat, is probably wrong;
- If you’ve ever wondered why I think that the Brits are a bunch of spineless pathetic weenies, this article about how less than half of Pommie Bastards want to reduce immigration should explain it for you;
- The Scots are threatening to unilaterally vote again to secede from Britain – and honestly, the Pommie Bastards should just let them go, not least because doing so would DESTROY the Left in Britain for generations;
- Gregory Hood at The Unz Review has some harsh but necessary words to tell the God-Emperor’s supporters now that our legendary hero is gone;
- The Saker offers up his own take about the events of January 20th and explains why there is still hope for us all – and he is quite right about that;
- If you have not watched the absolutely hysterical black comedy, The Death of Stalin, the Dark Herald Cataline Sergius explains why it is such a brilliant film;
And some more from Dawn Pine:
- Bill Gates is buying up farmland at an incredible rate – which begs the question, what exactly does that Master Illuminatus know that we don’t???;
- Amusingly, a lot of companies that are desperately trying to distance themselves fro the God-Emperor’s name are still paying him boatloads of money in rent, proving yet again that PR and business don’t always play well together;
- I scream, you scream, we all scream for… Kung Flu-flavoured ice cream??? Yes, of course, it’s CHINESE ice cream causing the problem, inevitably;
- This story about Elon Musk’s baby-mama “Grimes” contracting COVID proves, yet again, that (1) medication might be fun, but (2) bitches be crazy, especially attention whores, and (3) you must NEVER name a child while high on drugs;
- If you want to put people in camps and separate them out from the general population to make sure that nobody else is infected, who do you call? Why, the Germans, of course!;
- Apparently fatass Aussie actress Rebel Wilson was once kidnapped at gunpoint – this begs the question of not merely how, but why???;
- Another classic from our buddy Cappy addressing the question of whether or not wealth is toxic to those who inherit it without ever working or sweating for it;
- Once again, some Leftist scumbag who wants to tell the rest of us how to live and think, turns out to be a disgusting sexual predator – on men, no less – which just goes to show why people like me want crucifixions to return;
- Neither Dawn nor I have any clue what to make of this sportzball story, but the moral appears to be – DO NOT SEND DICK PICS to a woman, even if she asks, unless you’re committed to her, and probably not even then;
- A recent archaeological discovery in France tells us that even elites do, eventually, die – and some of them died a lot younger than expected;
- Anyone who has ever observed an American election would rightly wonder why they keep voting FOR socialists if they say they oppose socialism – the reason is because free shit trumps (heh) logic;
- Apparently, while the Persians in Iran were busy commemorating the death of Qassem al-Soleimani, another one of their Ayatollahs died, and in this case it was a guy who fancied himself a philosopher;
- You’ve heard of Software as a Service, but now it’s rapidly becoming clear that much of the time we’re actually dealing with SCAM as a service – a priceless take on the subject if there ever was one;
- If anyone wants a really great get-rich-quick scheme, you could try applying very powerful electrical fields to create diamonds out of carbon;
- A must-read article about how Israel helped to win the Cold War outright in a very much unheralded role in the Middle East, acting as a linchpin between the two superpowers;
- The lesson from this article is the same as always with respect to intersectionalism – you’re feeding a crocodile hoping that it will eat you last;
The Neo-Tsar engaged in an ancient Orthodox tradition of dipping himself into freezing cold water to commemorate the baptism of Our Lord:
I’ve seen Russians do this. They really do dunk themselves into freezing water, and they really do claim that it’s good for you.
Which, actually, it is. Bathing in cold water has well-known benefits for your circulation, heart health, and sperm count (if you’re a man). That’s why I take cold showers in the mornings – have done for years, in fact.
History lessons of the week:
Your Great Man of the Week is, of course, Claudius Caesar, courtesy of Dawn Pine via the Biographics channel:
Related – here’s a clip from the Netflix hit show Barbarians telling you what Latin actually sounded like:
Is it accurate? I don’t have the first clue. All I can say is that my old grammar school in Sydney – yes, I really attended one of those – taught classical Latin and Greek as optional elective language courses. And, to this day, I wonder whether I should have taken one of those instead of that poncey stupid Art course – which I VERY NARROWLY avoided failing, by the way.
The reason why I advocate for learning Sanskrit, Greek, Latin, or Hebrew is because it is only when you learn those languages that you realise that you DO NOT understand English. These are extremely grammatically heavy languages and highly structured as well. Learning them makes studying other case-based, gender-based languages like Russian, German, Hindi, and a wide variety of others VASTLY easier.
While we’re on the subject of badass Romans – here is a superb video from MissionTop explaining why we love the legendary film Gladiator so much:
By the way, the character of Maximus is very, VERY similar to that of General Gaius Livius from the 1964 epic film The Fall of the Roman Empire. Go watch it if you haven’t already.
Let’s go blow some shit up in HALO using TANKS:
Honestly, it says a lot about how badly HALO 5: Guardians screwed the pooch that the tank battles in it are actually less satisfying than the ones in HALO 4 – which are SUPER AMAZEBALLS EPIC.
Wazzocks gonna wazzock:
Kitchen Nightmares with the Angry Scot:
These kids definitely had the cool dad:
Pics, guns, girls, starting with some from Dawn Pine related to this week’s theme:
Onward with some hilarious Berns:
This next one might take a moment to figure out:
The proper response to those calls for “reconciliation” and “peace” is: GO F**K YOURSELVES.
If that message is delivered via a .44 round through a windshield, well, don’t say I didn’t try to warn people this would happen.
And she’ll pretend that she’s American too.
AMERICA – F**K YEAH!!!
What happens when you put a $15 minimum wage in action?
Here’s a good way to put a positive spin on things:
I mean… that IS a good point…
Headlines of the week indicate that Floriduh Man is seriously pissed off with the service levels at Wendy’s these days:
Your “Roaring Asshole” moment of the week:
Your “Ride & Roast” moment of the week:
Your “Chicago Underground” moment of the week:
Your “Coronial Creation” moment of the week:
I’m not even going to TRY To craption these next few:
I’ve been to Bali’s Monkey Forest. Those little thieving bastards are genuinely nasty. Don’t mess with them.
THIS IS THE GREATEST HEADLINE OF ALL TIME:
Your “Media InConsistency” moment of the week:
That is a very good reminder of why Indian women raised in the West generally don’t make particularly good girlfriends.
Just when you thought that patriarchy was dead – along comes Japan to restore our faith:
It’s going to come down to that, pretty much, very soon.
Uh-oh… I’ve been that way for YEARS…
Your Dog of the Week is the loyal, hardworking, obedient, and highly intelligent Dutch Shepherd:
Your aminules are adorkable moment of the week
And also your animals are absolute DICKS moment of the week, to balance things out:
Gym beast props this week go to Diamond Ott:
Here is some excellent advice from a kinesiologist at Simple Strong Science about how to stop your knee from clicking and popping (assuming that it’s a muscular imbalance causing the issue):
While we’re on the subject of injuries – here’s Big Loz and his wife Liz watching some of the most absolutely horrifying injuries in the history of strongman:
This is not a gym idiots section – I will never, ever dishonour or disrespect a strongman competitor. Strongmen are demi-gods among mere mortals. But holy shit, some of those injuries are dreadful to watch. NOT for the faint of heart.
Buakaw Beatdown of the Week:
I have held pads against some HARD kickers in my time. I would NEVER want to hold pads for Buakaw. Pad-holding is an art in and of itself, and holding pads against someone as strong and brutal as Buakaw Banchamek is a very scary proposition.
Jesus loves knockouts, and Saturday night saw one of the biggest “upsets” ever in UFC history when Dustin Poirier KO’d Conor McGregor for the first time in his career:
Actually it was only an “upset” if you bought into the hype machine around Conor. I think he is very skilled and dangerous, but vastly overrated as a fighter. And I think that his mouth has long been writing cheques that his body cannot cash. He could not defeat Dustin Poirier – an amazing striker and athlete in his own right. And that is the same Dustin Poirier who looked nearly helpless against the condensed ball of savagery in a fur hat that is Khabib “The GOAT” Nurmagomedov.
So all of this shit-talking that Conor does about Khabib is just wasted air. The fact is that Conor is a top-notch fighter – but he’s not as good as the best in his division.
Conor was absolutely MAULED by Khabib – which is what “The Eagle” does to everyone. He beat Dustin years ago, but “The Diamond” just starched him in under 2 rounds. He beat Max Holloway, but that was nearly 8 years ago and Holloway’s skills have dramatically improved since then.
The 155lb division in the UFC is now a true Murderer’s Row. Put Conor up against Volkanovski, Holloway, Poirier, Gaethje, or Ferguson, and he would be DESTROYED. And put ANY of those guys up against Khabib, and they would all be ripped apart.
We are looking probably at the tail end of Conor’s career. He is a great showman and quite a spectacular self-promoter, but the fact remains that he isn’t quite as good as he makes everyone think he is – and his record shows that. Don’t get me wrong, he’s a GREAT fighter – he’s just not as good as the guys in front of him.
Related – the absolute war between Max Holloway and Calvin Kattar the other day was incredible, not least because of “The Blessed One” and his unbelievable skills:
Dude was dodging strikes AND SHIT-TALKING WITH THE COMMENTARY TEAM. It was just mind-boggling. And his skills led to one of the most lopsided decision wins in history.
And for more assorted savagery – Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Justin Gaethje:
I hate watching women’s tennis, in large part because of the grunting – which is really shrieking. But there are times when it makes for GREAT comedy, particularly when the Aussie crowds get involved:
Synthwave to keep your workout humming:
And to round things off (in more ways than one), here is your Instathot to get the day off to a somewhat bearable start. Her name is Khloe Terae, age 27, from Toronto in the Great Frozen North. She is famous for… um… er… being famous, I guess, and for being named Playmate of the Month for both Playboy Mexico and South Africa in 2013. She’s also known for being Playboy’s Cyber Girl of the Month in January 2014, and Cyber Girl of the Year in 2015.
She also claims that only God can judge her (*eyerolls*), and that she has been to 59 countries. I think she now lives somewhere in Clownipornia, probably in Los Angeles.
So… thot PAR EXCELLENCE, to use the technical term.
Anyway, there you are with a shot of lead in the ol’ pencil. Now off to the indoctrination camps with ye – those TPS reports aren’t going to file themselves.