I’m pleased to make a few announcements today:
1. Limitless Living On Sale
You may recall that over the summer, my good friend Kyle Trouble and I put together a course called Limitless Living. This is nothing short of a life-transformation course designed to get you out of your rut and into a life of freedom and plenty. The whole thing is built from start to finish with ONE goal in mind: to set you free and keep you that way.
Recent events such as the totally fraudulent election in the USA have shown that the USA’s political and economic hegemony is rapidly collapsing. The Kung Flu has people terrified and running scared to Big Daddy Gubmint to make it all better – and governments around the world have responded with genuinely insane policies that have done virtually nothing to stop the virus. Instead, they have destroyed our liberties, wrecked our economies, ruined our futures, and laughed at our protests.
The future looks very bleak indeed, if your only options are to stay in the Western world. And if you do, if you choose to stand and fight, then I heartily applaud your desire to do so. I myself will be returning to the Western world shortly to start again, and this time I hope to do something substantive to defend Western civilisation.
But if you choose to leave and explore other options, then you need and deserve a guide to doing so. Learn from those who have done it before, and who can teach you what to do and where to go.
That’s where Limitless Living comes in. The course is broken down into the following sections:
- The state of the world for the young man today;
- Why we created this course;
- From Goals to Plans
- What’s really going to happen in the West and why you must consider options before the upcoming economic and demographic decline;
- Why “secure” things like pensions and 401ks will NOT be secure in the near future;
- Why you must become anti-fragile, immune to “cancelling”, and have a Plan B;
- The Personal Balance Sheet
- The 3 key time horizons you must consider;
- Where to go, how much money you actually need;
- First Steps
- Creating a personal balance sheet (and why it’s so critical);
- Paying down the debts (how to do this quickly and sneakily without sacrificing your goals);
- How to optimize your personal finances to nearly guarantee a life of freedom and prosperity no matter where you want to go in the world;
- The Basic Freedom Portfolio
- Key lessons from “The Dean of Wall Street” and why it’s must-have information for every person;
- The ideal asset allocation (to both up your disposable cash AND decrease your risk – best of both worlds);
- How to allocate between cash, stocks, bonds, real estate, and cutting-edge techs like cryptocurrency;
- Crypto Keys
- Why cryptocurrency is THE “game-changer” for those who want an escape from the traditional system;
- How to invest, mine, and trade crypto to obtain maximum profits for your personality type;
- Exactly which altcoins to AVOID…and WHY;
- Your Personal Escape Plan
- How to choose between temporary and permanent relocation;
- The KEY tax implications to know when moving abroad (and how to avoid making as much of the green to Uncle Sam as you possibly can);
- How to obtain visas and other permits to allow you to stay in your new home as long as you like;
- Getting a Second Passport
- The best passports to get in 2020;
- How to acquire a second passport – jus soli vs jus sanguinis citizenship;
- Why you should (or shouldn’t) give up your American passport;
- The unexplored value of South American passports that nobody is talking about;
- Business Overseas
- The absolute best countries and territories to set up a new business with access to major markets (and tax savings);
- Case study: Estonia business and e-residency;
- Making Money Online
- Basics of creating your very own website;
- How to decide what type of site to start;
- Where to get started and how much it will cost;
- Planning your strategic escape out of the West;
- Wargaming potential future scenarios;
- Conclusions & Well Wishes
- BONUS CONTENT:
- The best countries and options for remote working while you plan your permanent escape;
- How to get past a bad passport;
- Interview with Kyle Trouble 1: How to escape overseas;
- Interview with Kyle Trouble 2: What it’s like living in Eastern Europe;
- Interviews with SEA and LatAm experts about living and working in those regions;
As you can see, that is a HELL of a lot of content packed into a single course. You’re looking at well over 10 hours’ worth of total audio and video content, assiduously researched and compiled mostly by me and given the finishing touches by Kyle and his team. Our goal was, and remains, to give you the means and tools to put yourself right back in charge of your own destiny and to help you find freedom wherever you choose to go.
That course is on sale until midnight Sunday, November 22nd (EST). And it’s selling at a MASSIVE 62.5% discount off the regular price. This is the last time that we will offer this course in 2020 – and judging by what a shit-show this year was, by early 2021 we may have to revise and expand upon some of the things that we put into this course. Things are changing that fast, and they’re getting nuttier by the day.
So head on over to the Limitless Living landing page and pick up this superb-value course today – because after Sunday night, it’s GONE for the year.
2. Men of the West Guest Posts
My good friend, longtime reader, and fellow shitlord Last Redoubt put in a good word for me with Theophrastus, the Editor-in-Chief of the superb Hard Right site Men of the West. The latter got in touch recently and asked if I would be willing to let them feature my articles on their site if they saw anything that piqued their interest. I was of course very happy to agree. MOTW is a site that you should bookmark and visit regularly. The commentary there is all from a patriarchal, Christian, Hard Right perspective – says so right there in the byline – and they certainly deliver in spades.
The fact that my friends Last Redoubt and Adam Piggott – good Christian brothers, righteous men, and excellent writers – are also regular contributors, should give you an idea of the kind of quality that you can expect. If you like what I write, then you will really like their work as well – and in fact a number of you came here from Adam’s site.
Be sure to check out my first guest post at Men of the West – it is all about Stoicism and the almost-solution to the Problem of Evil that it provides. And then be sure to bookmark MOTW, The Last Redoubt, and Pushing Rubber Downhill too.
My deepest gratitude to Last Redoubt and Theophrastus for making this collaboration possible. I am proud and honoured to be included in such fine company.
3. The Didactic Mind Podcast Channel
The Didactic Mind podcast is now available on Spotify, iTunes, Google Podcasts, and Podbean, and I hope to make it available on Amazon Audible and Pandora as well before very much longer. If you use any of those apps, be sure to subscribe through the following links:
As always, be sure to like, share, comment, and subscribe if you have not done so already.
Embrace the Conflict
Brothers, times are hard and getting harder by the day. None of that means that we should ever stop pushing forward. I sure as hell don’t plan to.
There are plenty of days when I feel crushed and broken and depressed. My whole life is one giant cock-up from start to finish. I might as well hang a sign over my head that says, “DO THE OPPOSITE OF WHATEVER THIS DUMBASS IS DOING!!!“. But I do my best not to indulge in that feeling. I simply do my best to get on with fighting back.
And that is what you need to do, as well.
Stop whining. Pick up your Cross and carry it. Help your neighbour carry his. Never, ever, EVER lose your faith. Keep pushing forward, keep striving, keep building, keep creating.
Embrace the pain of discipline. Learn to love the horror and glory of conflict. Your life WILL get better in the process.