This week’s podcast episode touches on many subjects, ranging from Robert A. Heinlein’s controversial classic military sci-fi novel, STARSHIP TROOPERS, to the Beer Bug, to the nature of rights and responsibilities. I discuss a lot of different points here:
- Why STARSHIP TROOPERS is such a brilliant book, and why everyone should read it;
- The 12 “Juvenile” novels that Heinlein wrote:
- The truth about the Coof and the statistics behind it:
- Actual CDC mortality statistics indicating that 99% of those under 70 will survive just fine;
- The GIGANTIC and glaring mathematical error, made by CDC researchers, that caused all of this insanity in the first place;
- The latest gold-standard Danish RCT study that concludes that there is no statistically significant effect in infection rates between people who do and do not wear masks;
- The real science behind whether or not masks work at stopping influenza and similar viruses from being transmitted among populations;
- The impact of giving the vote to anyone without regard to who earned it and who didn’t:
- How government spending was affected by giving women the vote;
- Cumulative net fiscal impact per capita by gender and age from New Zealand government data from 2010 shows that women are net drains on the public fisc, while men are net contributors;
And yes, I was originally right, the 19th Amendment to the US Constitution gave women the right to vote.
I also wrote a few posts on this subject a few years ago that are worth reading. The most important one is about rights and responsibilities, written all the way back in 2013.
Remember to rate, comment, and subscribe, and be sure to subscribe to my mailing list as well!